+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Addicted to Love?

Addicted to Love?

Has anyone ever been?, addicted to romance, addicted to sex?
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

Tone Guest
    Everyday of my life.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyday of my life.
    How does that work?

Anyway I probably would if I ever experienced any of it.

And even if I had, I'd probably deny it.

Arn't we all naturally addicited to sex?..even if we dont get it we always crave it.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

i was. then i had my heart broken a billion times and now i'm cold as ice.

I'd say I'm somewhat addicted to love. Well relationships at least. I'm not really passionate about a lot of things.... There isn't a particular career path of interest for me, I dont have any serious hobbies, but the one thing that really makes me happy is growing a relationship. At this point in my life, I'm single...Kinda and I'm doing fine. I have stuff to keep me busy and I'm in a pretty good mood but being in a relationship would still make life more enjoyable. I like to share my life and good experiences with someone other than myself.

I don't have too much experience with love/romance/sex, but I do crave some of those things some of the time...but I'm not hardcore about it right now. It comes and it goes. Sometimes I'm preocupied with all that's going around in my life and when things slow down some, I do crave the girlfriend thing, the romance, love, whatnot. Like when I watch a romantic comedy movie or something. But sex is totally different. I guess I really crave it when I see a really hot girl. But that's just sex for the sake of pleasure.

there are many differnt kinds of addictions love addictions romance addictions relationship addictions, i never knew how serious this could be until i looked it up online and then read addiction to love. Its amazing how out of hunger for love we manipulate situations, how we attatch ourselves to people who are emotionally unavailable over and over again and the weird thing i found is that some attatch themselves to emtionally unavailable people to avoid closeness and out of fear of intimacy yet they are hungry for love. Some become so obseesed with the idea of being in love that they can jepordize themselves phisically, by being with an abuser of some kind. People who have become obseesed with the idea of love can at some point even hurt themselves or this addiction to love becomes a fatal attraction.
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

With the problems people post on this forum I can't see why anybody would want to fall or be addicted to falling in love. I guess love isn't as eternal and forever lasting as the movies portray it to be, it's the exact opposite. If you ask me... It's all a waste of time... all a waste of time...
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi
    With the problems people post on this forum I can't see why anybody would want to fall or be addicted to falling in love. I guess love isn't as eternal and forever lasting as the movies portray it to be, it's the exact opposite. If you ask me... It's all a waste of time... all a waste of time...
    Oh yes, the pain can be terrible, but the pleasures can be like nothing you've ever experienced.

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    Oh yes, the pain can be terrible, but the pleasures can be like nothing you've ever experienced.
    These pleasures may be?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Tone Guest
    Like everything in life, our greatest desires lie in what we can't have.

These pleasures may be?
    This really deserves a long detailed answer but I'm at work. It's really hard to describe a feeling like love without putting some serious thought into it.

It's just nice knowing there is someone who really cares about you and wants to share their life with you. It's nice to know there's someone who wants to hear what's on your mind, whenever you're willing to share. You can get stuff like this from family, but they're kind of obligated to do this kinda thing. They have a natural love you can't hide from. When you love another person for no other reason thank you think they're your better half, it's wonderful. Like I said, I'd really like to expand on this answer but I dont have time.

Tone Guest
    Something you have to experience to understand really.

He's right, as painful as it was...the experience I had with my ex for those couple of years...is something I would never trade or regret, ever.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast