+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is love?

What is love?

What are really the feelings of being in love? how do you know you're in love?

share your opinion/experiences and age please!

31. You know you are in love when it happens. Believe me, it hits you like a shovel. Everything before you is worth it and everytime you "thought" you were in love (you still may have been) you'll realize this time is much better and feels much better. It just feels right. I knew two weeks into dating my wife that I was going to marry her. Two weeks in I asked her to be exclusive, but to be honest I could have easily said "Marry me." But I didn't, because I let things run its course. But a year later, we were engaged. Yeah, you know.

..baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more. Sorry had to do it.

34. For me I've known when I can't stop thinking about the person no matter what I'm doing, at work, in the gym, on the ice, whatever. Its a feeling of happiness and a desire to make that person feel the same way, and for me its a always a quick thought before I say or do something to analyze every possible way they might react, but that is my OCD craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyMosby View Post

thank you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    31. You know you are in love when it happens. Believe me, it hits you like a shovel. Everything before you is worth it and everytime you "thought" you were in love (you still may have been) you'll realize this time is much better and feels much better. It just feels right. I knew two weeks into dating my wife that I was going to marry her. Two weeks in I asked her to be exclusive, but to be honest I could have easily said "Marry me." But I didn't, because I let things run its course. But a year later, we were engaged. Yeah, you know.
    I can feel the love in your writing! thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by BarneyMosby View Post
    I knew it was going to remind people of that song lol

Love is the biggest secret of life. there is no answer on your question

I'm 23. I have been in love twice.
    Been together for a year and still feel giddy when I'm going to see him. Feel butterflies and very turned on when we kiss. Feel he loves me for who I am. I can wear a granny night gown around the house or have my rats crawling on me, and he still loves me for me. I feel love is respecting, caring, listening, loving your partner. Love is a very complex thing and can be tricky to kno if u really are in love because humans are full of emotions.

You can not describe true love but when you are in love everything looks so beautiful and Friendship is The First Step Of Love….