+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My bf cheated and I dumped him on his birthday

My bf cheated and I dumped him on his birthday

My bf of 3 years cheated about 4 months ago. The only reason I took him back was to dump him in one of the worst way possible, which I did. His b-day was last week and not only did I stood him up but I broke it off both by email and over the phone.

During those 4 months that I supposedly was working it out, he was trying to gain back my trust while and went all his way to paying on every single date. I used him all that time. Then I had in mind breaking up on his birthday. I've just also ripped all the pictures I appear with him.

Though I don't regret what I did nor hurting him that way, do you think it was still wrong? Or was it fully deserved? I really thought it was funny, hearing him getting hurt about it and saying why, etc. I hang up the phone at him right in the middle of the sentence and ended with an ''Happy birthday loser'' and started laughing.
    Last edited by Kusheriere; 05-09-13 at 04:58 AM.

It sounds like something George would have done on Seinfeld. I don't know, it may give you closure, but the best revenge is living a good life and having him regret everything he ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightower View Post
    It sounds like something George would have done on Seinfeld. I don't know, it may give you closure, but the best revenge is living a good life and having him regret everything he ever did.
    I know but I wanted to see him hurt a bit even though what I did is nothing comparing to what he did. I wanted to hurt him in a way he'll remember it, which is having a bad birthday and knowing the girl used you for money for 4 months. And he still seemed shocked. lol

Seems like a very petty way to waste four months of your life. Oh well, at least you got paid.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

You pulled a female BackUpOrGetStng on him. lolzzz
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I'm smelling a troll. Why ask opinions after the fact?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    Seems like a very petty way to waste four months of your life. Oh well, at least you got paid.
    Yes it was worth something. I didn't do anything to deserved getting cheated on and if that were the case, why not break up instead of cheating?

It sounds pretty psycho to me... you wasted 4 months of your life just to get revenge. What he did was wrong of course, but I think the best thing to do would have been to dump him immediately and erase him from your life straight away, so you could move on.

Get some professional help. srs.

Because rather than engage in some revenge plan for 4 months, you could have had yourself healed up.

Instead, you kept the wound open, didn't get the reaction you wanted and you still feel like shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    You pulled a female BackUpOrGetStng on him. lolzzz
    Goddamn right she did. This girl gets a gold star(it not a troll).

I have to agree with Vincenzo though..4 months is really long time to wait to pwn someone. Rather than wait 4 months, she should've just ****ed all his friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    I have to agree with Vincenzo though..4 months is really long time to wait to pwn someone. Rather than wait 4 months, she should've just ****ed all his friends.
    It would have been better but the problem is we get labeled so fast as a slut, it doesn't add to our favor and he would have probably use his cheating excuse and say things like ''See, I knew you're a slut. Glad I cheated''. Unlike if it's time and money waste, that is where it irritates a guy more and he feels used.

If she's not a troll, she's certainly NOT the type of person I'd choose as a friend.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    If she's not a troll, she's certainly NOT the type of person I'd choose as a friend.
    What does getting back at a cheater, someone that treated you like garbage has to do with being a good friend? I go by the saying of ''Don't do to others what you don't want them doing back to you''. If someone treats me good, I'll treat them nice in return. If someone treats me poorly, I'll give them crap in return.

It's okay, not everyone understands the delectable, savory sweetness of revenge. But seriously, 4 months is a bit much to stay bound to him and wait for it. Anyway, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kusheriere View Post
    It would have been better but the problem is we get labeled so fast as a slut, it doesn't add to our favor and he would have probably use his cheating excuse and say things like ''See, I knew you're a slut. Glad I cheated''.
    Double standards suck (I'm not being sarcastic, they really do).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast