+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Your thoughts on this person

Your thoughts on this person

I was wondering on what people thoughts or opinions were about this person's appearance? Feel free to be 100% honest and even issue a number out of 10

I don't see the pictures, plus who cares.
    Why are you judging them on their looks ?
    She can be attractive, but a flake and so boring to talk too.
    Here are some traits i dislike about women:
    -too serious all the time
    -No sense of humour
    -Selfish
    - not willing to try new things
    - doesn't like the outdoors
    - heavy drinker or smoker
    - neglects her friends
    - not a dog person
    - doesn't clean after herself
    - mentality abusive
    - is a princess
    - doesn't appreciate someone's hard work, to make both their lives easier
    - unhealthy nutrition all the time
    - shallow, and everything must be perfect.

I could try to make up a bigger list, but it would be irrelevant.
    Fix your mentality, and stop bothering us with a useless thread.

I'd give it/him/her at least a 12 out of 10, possibly even a 13.

as for the guy situation and those pictures, you look okay and pretty cocky or confident.

Worry about showing them your personality, than how you
    look, use your appearance, in a positive way, to stay active.

Don't be all cocky, about how great you look, just go
    with the flow, let them like you, for the person you are.

You're alright. Not ugly and not super attractive.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

I can't seem to change original post so here is one of the pictures

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    I don't see the pictures, plus who cares.
    Why are you judging them on their looks ?
    Fix your mentality, and stop bothering us with a useless thread.
    Ehm... I agree with a lot of what you just said and these are pictures are of myself not a girl I am judging :p I just wanted an idea of what people thought I looked like. I'm fully aware that looks aren't everything and personality is more important but the thing I find is that a lot of people are very judgemental and won't start a conversation with a person based on their appearance which is wrong but that's just people for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    I can't seem to change original post so here is one of the pictures

Ehm... I agree with a lot of what you just said and these are pictures are of myself not a girl I am judging :p I just wanted an idea of what people thought I looked like. I'm fully aware that looks aren't everything and personality is more important but the thing I find is that a lot of people are very judgemental and won't start a conversation with a person based on their appearance which is wrong but that's just people for you.
    If your still in high school, that's the mentality of girls, they mainly go for looks, and i'm sure guys do the same in the girl.

You always hear girls mainly talking about his personality, but we all know that they
    are with him to become popular and make other girls jealous.

As girls grow up, they tend to mature (some of them), so this is just one of their phases, you'll have to get used too.
    Maybe instead of going after the most attractive, beautiful girls, just talk to average, but still decent girls, and get experience with talking, what interests them, getting some intimacy, and getting to the know the person, as we know that high school sweethearts rarely last, unless you really work hard at it, but it'll be easier when you get to university, as you've gone through some stages, and know what to expect.

well i am actually out in the real world working now full time and dont get much opportunities to meet girls through my work. I rarely go out into town drinking and night outs due to not drinking and not a fan of clubbing. Also the fact that I would never be able to tell between a girl that wants a one night stand or someone who is genuinely interested in me and looking for a relationship and most girls in clubs from my experience are after one nighters.

I have a good idea in my head what I am after. Basically a girl either same age or slightly older who is quite mature, into video games or cars, is an indoors sort of girl, trustworthy and affectionate. My hope is to find a girl who can be my best friend as well as my lover due to my first relationship being like this and was really good until unfortunately she had an emotional affair and moved away for summer. But what we had was amazing and I loved it until she screwed it up, to make things worse I was willing to forgive her but she surprisingly did the right thing and told me that I deserve better and broke up with me to protect me and help me. At the time though I felt really really heart broken since she was what I was looking for and had made plans together but I am slowly healing and trying to find this dream girl of mine :p

Oh man dont look for a dream girl. Just look for a girl and it will be much easier to find the one in the process. Some of them like you said will hold back and only want to sleep. Others will want you to care for them. others will want only to be social and talk. Once you deal with diferent type of girls you will reckon the yewell once its in front of you. And you will have the confidence to take it and expierience to keep it. Im not saying go and sleep with bches. Im saying that you might have to look in more than one girl to find that perfect soul for you cause how else will you know since its not written on girls foreheads. Its like lottery - you have to scrach off that silver layer to find whats hidden beneath.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Simpo View Post
    well i am actually out in the real world working now full time and dont get
    much opportunities to meet girls through my work. I rarely go out into town drinking and night outs
    due to not drinking and not a fan of clubbing.

Also the fact that I would never be able to tell between a girl that wants a one night stand
    or someone who is genuinely interested in me and looking for a relationship and most girls
    in clubs from my experience are after one nighters.

I have a good idea in my head what I am after. Basically a girl either same age or slightly older
    who is quite mature, into video games or cars, is an indoors sort of girl, trustworthy and affectionate.

My hope is to find a girl who can be my best friend as well as my lover due to my first relationship being
    like this and was really good until unfortunately she had an emotional affair and moved away for summer.

But what we had was amazing and I loved it until she screwed it up, to make things worse
    I was willing to forgive her but she surprisingly did the right thing and told me that I
    deserve better and broke up with me to protect me and help me.

At the time though I felt really really heart broken since she was what I was looking for and had
    made plans together but I am slowly healing and trying to find this dream girl of mine :p
    Don't look for a girl that likes videogames and cars mainly, your just limiting your chances of finding the right girl.

First worry about, if you feel comfortable being with her, and how the communication goes between the two of you,
    than mention hobbies that you two have, but in my opinion it's better to only have a few similarities, so that you
    have a lot of options as to what to do on your dates, if they are something neither her or you have tried.

Girls are all different, look for individuals that make you happy, just keep searching, talking to as many as you can,
    getting comfortable with certain ones, and which traits you'd like to find in one.

You don't need to go clubbing to find girls, they are every where, you just need to visit places that has a certain
    activity involved, that you'd be interested in as well,

p.s. Visit http://www.meetup.com/, setup a profile, input your interests
    and it'll mention places that you can visit to socialize with people.

You look cute, but always remember, looks aren't everything. It's your character and values that count in the end. Women may be initially attracted to the physical, but if you're an a-hole, it counts for nothing. The black and white photo looks douchy...sorry, but you look like you're trying to look cool or something. Stick to the photos with your genuine smile for dating sites etc...

You look cute but too young... how old are you? 19, 20? By the way, I can only see the one photo you posted later, so I can't comment on the "douchey" black and white one because I haven't seen it. I agree with Ginger though, there's nothing more unattractive than a douchey-looking guy (really, there isn't).
    Last edited by searock; 08-09-13 at 05:30 PM.

I am 19 turning 20 next month. Yea the black and white one was back when I was 17 or just turned 18. I don't want to come across douchy since I am the opposite and hate douchy people haha

Ideally I want a girl to care for but that will care equally for me if that makes sense. I don't want to be looking after a girl and giving her attention if I'm not getting any in return. I may try going out into town again clubbing to try again and possibly meet more girls.

I thought about asking my friends to help me find someone but they don't help much due to most of them being in relationships already and don't go out clubbing much. You would think since they have gf's that they might be able to introduce me to their friends but two of them are away at uni, one is too young and all her friends are quite immature and the other is too old :/ just my luck

what your friends might like, doesn't mean that you might.
    They can give you possibilities, but it's up to you to find if she meets your requirements.
    Don't go clubbing, unless you want to learn some sort of Latin dance, as I started at your age and I have gone to quite a bit of social events because of it, recently being a boat cruise to dance salsa, bachata, merengue, Cha Cha, mambo ... even got to dance a Gold Cha Cha routine with one of the performers that gave us a showcase in Paso Doble and Rumba.

Expand your hobbies and you'll visit places you haven't tried before and learn something new in the process.
    In July I went to Latin event on the beach, and there were like 50-100 girls to dance with and you get a lot more quality choices, and they'll appreciate that your willing to learn and I've got complicated multiple times on my dancing, lead, and various moves I've showed them.

This is a suggestion, but don't go clubbing solely to pick up girls, or you won't get anywhere, go there to have fun and slowly socialize with some girls, but don't be disappointed if you don't get instant results, as it takes time.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 10-09-13 at 12:18 AM.

i can see all 3 pics. you look like a good looking guy, don't really rate other guys, rofl. but all your feedback looks alright, and positive, better than most appear to garner on here.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake