+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many men don't cheat even if the girl is attractive?

Glad you understood, yes, it makes you pig!

You would jump on that "object" and ruin your relationship just because it looks very pretty. Those are the qualities of shallow people, which can be called pigs too, or any other animal. Perhaps cat sounds better to you and not so offended...but its still wild nature emotion which if you cant control, then you are animal...and if you can control it, then you are human.

I always say that we all have wild animal instincts and urges, but our acts makes us humans (especially in such situations where you need to prove your humanity). Ok for you and your wife, you both found an equal partner with green light for such low urges and needs....i guess you can live in such RL and it is good for you.

But its not good for me and i wont change my opinion and identity just because you think we all should (and would) do the same.

The opportunity of cheating in my previous relationship never came up but even if it had I would never betray the trust of the girl I love. If you truly love the person your with you won't cheat. If your in a room full of hot girls/models or whatever, obviously I may be slightly aroused and like what I see (for people who think this is wrong, probably more than 90% of guys would feel this way) but I wouldn't act on it and if I did it would be to either go masturbate or find my gf/wife/love etc and do the deed with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Idainaru View Post
    Glad you understood, yes, it makes you pig!

You would jump on that "object" and ruin your relationship just because it looks very pretty. Those are the qualities of shallow people, which can be called pigs too, or any other animal. Perhaps cat sounds better to you and not so offended...but its still wild nature emotion which if you cant control, then you are animal...and if you can control it, then you are human.

I always say that we all have wild animal instincts and urges, but our acts makes us humans (especially in such situations where you need to prove your humanity). Ok for you and your wife, you both found an equal partner with green light for such low urges and needs....i guess you can live in such RL and it is good for you.

But its not good for me and i wont change my opinion and identity just because you think we all should (and would) do the same.
    And I'm so glad that you have arrogated for yourself the roll of human whilst relegating me and my wife the rolls of animals, thank you for that. While you're at it I think you should look at some statistics. At least over a lifetime relationship the likelihood of any given partner having an extramarital affair are just under 25%, statistically speaking, with a SLIGHTLY higher percentage going to the males, (Laumann et al., 1994; Wiederman, 1997)--(You should also understand that these are the most modest of the statistics they go as high as 50%). So for both partners to claim that they'd never do it, I find a bit spurious. Now perhaps I'm the only one to pipe up and the others had the good sense to stay silent, but I am just going to tell you, 25%, at least would not be faithful, according to statistical analysis. Perhaps 25% of all of humanity are pigs, in your estimation. I could list for you some of the accomplished and distinguishing people who would fit into that list if you wish...

Besides, she's just so damn hot!!!
    Last edited by polemikos; 06-09-13 at 04:31 PM.

All your statistic doesnt interest me because i speak for myself. And people here speak for them self, and you ended up here...convincing US...that we WOULD cheat...and that we dont say the truth.

If i may quote you "Guys, look at her, I mean look at her real hard, and say that if she threw herself at you, as the OP suggested, as preposterous as that is, you would turn her down, committed or not. "

Just because you have such low respect to your partner, it doesnt mean we all have it too. And if you think i am arrogant, i will say that i was holding my self of being even more arrogant to you while replying that i would not do the same thing as you.

Because in my believes, what you and your wife have is not romantic, or anything....it is shallow! But, ill say again, you have such relationship with your partner...hey...its your life not mine.

And yes, 25% of humanity are pigs....or even more....Well HELLO!!!!!

Maybe it's just me but I wouldn't be tempted by a celebrity any more than I would be tempted by a good looking non-celebrity.

Anyway, to me, cheating is something you do when you don't give a crap about your relationship or partner any more. I don't believe it 'just happens' - it's a thought-out decision, no one magically trips and falls into a vagina or onto a penis. I wouldn't risk a good, supporting, loving relationship for sex with a good looking guy - no way. Sex is sex; apart from an orgasm, you get nothing else. A good relationship is invaluable. That's why many cheaters crawl back to their partners after the need is done; they realize it was empty and temporary and they start missing what they had.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    That girl is ugly.
    Have you seen Olivia Wilde in "Change Up" or "Tron" ? I consider her a good looking girl.

Next your going to say that Charlize Theron , Jessica Alba (Sin City), Stacy Kiebler (WWE),
    Shakira, Emma Watson (Harry Potter), Kate Beckinsale (Underworld) are ugly.

I put Olivia in with Jen Aniston...apparently pretty but I don't see it. Charlize, however, is gorgeous.

I'm with cosmo. She's not all of that. In fact, she's none of that and if my man cheated with her, it would be a definite downgrade. Men always cheat with girls who are usually no competition. That girl has a weird nose and her titties aren't nice. May I suggest a lift?
    Last edited by Starnique; 06-09-13 at 09:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post
    Have you seen Olivia Wilde in "Change Up" or "Tron" ? I consider her a good looking girl.

Next your going to say that Charlize Theron , Jessica Alba (Sin City), Stacy Kiebler (WWE),
    Emma Watson is HIDEOUS. Looks like a poor man's Lea Thompson except not cute. Beckinsale is hot and so is Alba. No idea who Stacy Kiebler is; thought that was a brand of pie....
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

My opinion is that if a person cheats, he or she either doesn't really love his/her partner or he/she is uncapable of real love, because when one really loves someone the desire or the need to cheat should not even be present.

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    My opinion is that if a person cheats, he or she either doesn't really love his/her partner or he/she is uncapable of real love, because when one really loves someone the desire or the need to cheat should not even be present.
    People who love their significant other cheat all the time. I'm not saying it's acceptable behavior but it is how it is, and your opinion that people who cheats don't love their significant others, or that they should not even desire another, is total horseshit. I mean come on, how naive do you have to be to believe that only couples who love each other will never cheat and only couples who didn't love each other cheated, it would be nice if life fit into nice little boxes like that, but it doesn't.

Well, I feel like that's bullshit for you to try to throw at a woman and if she falls for it, a straight fool she is. Anyway, you may love me but you don't love me the way that I love you or the way I deserve to be loved if you're going to step out on me. That's how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by polemikos View Post
    People who love their significant other cheat all the time. I'm not saying it's acceptable behavior but it is how it is, and your opinion that people who cheats don't love their significant others, or that they should not even desire another, is total horseshit. I mean come on, how naive do you have to be to believe that only couples who love each other will never cheat and only couples who didn't love each other cheated, it would be nice if life fit into nice little boxes like that, but it doesn't.

We can decide to forgive infidelity but we should take it for what it is and not try to falsely justify it. Love expresses itself through loyalty, kindness, fidelity, sacrifice, to name a few, and it is directly proportional with the intensity and the depth of the feeling and one's level of personal evolution. If anyone prefers to think differently about this in order to feel better about himself/herself, is free to do it, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromat83 View Post

Every one of those women are beautiful, but I can confidently say I would not cheat. I also would not put myself into that situation where I would even be tempted. I would excuse myself from that room.

If one were to be presented with those opportunities, why not just breakup with their S/O instantly and then take it? Cheating is incredibly lazy. All it takes is a lack of heart enough to just say "We're done. Bye!" and then rush off to have sex.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast