+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He's been ignoring my texts messages

He's been ignoring my texts messages

Hello everyone, so I am in a relationship with a guy since a little more than a year now, and sometimes, he texts me good morning when he wakes up. If he doesn't do it then I text him and he replies so it's all okay. Yesterday, I texted him and he just never replied. I told him about it and he got mad, saying that I was always just noticing his "mistakes" and never what he's doing right. So today, I decided to text him a cute: "Morning! ^^" and he still hasn't replied. I just feel like crying, I am so mad at him! What does this all mean? What should I do? He's currently online on Facebook and I'd just like to send him a message saying: "Stop ignoring me" or something like that, but I know I shouldn't run after him.

Somebody please, help me! :'(

I told him about it and he got mad, saying that I was always just noticing his "mistakes"
    What other "mistakes" have you pointed out to him?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

He wants you to stop being so clingy and needy. You knit pick at him for not being this way or not doing this when he should blah blah blah. If he is busy, leave him alone and go find something else to do on your own. He is not there to "entertain" you or to confirm you are his priority....the relationship doesn't revolve around you and your insecurities.

If he is busy in his life why are you giving him too much importance?? Enjoy your life and don't care about him.

I would say it is not as bad as you think. Give him some space, boys want space or time and moments to be left alone sometimes. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't want to ignore or offend you in any way.