+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Falling Head Over Heels In Love With A Happily Married Woman

Falling Head Over Heels In Love With A Happily Married Woman

Hi everyone.

Im new here, and this is my very first post, and I need your opinion about something going on with me.

This November will mark the 5th anniversary I started getting very heavily into the evangelical Preachings of Kirk Cameron, a fairly new, relatively young Preacher who has been delivering sermons, both televised and in real Churches across the United States, since the year 2000 (by way of his native Los Angeles, California).

In January 2009, coincidentally soon after my maternal grandma (whom I will call Dot and will refer to her as Dot from here on out), soon after Dot died, I discovered, per his official site (revamped earlier this Summer for the 3rd time in that many years) that he has a younger sister named Candace, who, per his official site, is happily married to a retired Pro Hockey player named Val Bure, with whom she has 3 teenagers (a teen daughter, aged 15, a 13-year-old son and a pre-teen son) and lives in Fort Lauderdale, Florida; considering I have relatives who live in Fort Lauderdale via subdivisions such as Sunrise and Davie, I considered, after the discovery, taking a week-long vacation to Fort Lauderdale visiting with my relatives on the side while traveling to every public building in Fort Lauderdale hoping to see Candace in person; instead of doing THAT due to the trip being 8 hours away from me combined with expensive costs, I chose a safer route to meet Candace--via Twitter; earlier this week, Labor Day, marked the 2-year anniversary of my first meeting Candace on Twitter, and though I will admit she and I have had our quarrels, as friends, I wouldnt trade my friendship with Candace for anything else in the world.

Im kind of hesitant to tell Candace how I really do feel about her, because I dont want to ruin my friendship with her via Twitter, along with her 17-year marriage to Val, but at the same time, since January 2009, Ive had quite the infatuation with Candace that has since grown to my falling in love with her--and that makes me feel good, especially when I start having fits of rage regarding things that went wrong for me growing up.

My Intellects are telling me that these feelings I have towards Candace are completely inappropriate, but at the same time, these feelings make me feel good, and give me energy to play Music, like the Guitar, the Dulcimer, the Piano and the Drums (as well as make me Exercise for her) that I otherwise wouldnt have.

I feel like Im at Wits end about these feelings, and dont know how to rid myself of them on my own.

ANY advice on this matter will be GREATLY appreciated.

LOL. you are not in love with Candace, you are only in love with the "idea: of Candace as you have come to know her on Twitter. I have two observations. (1). Crawl out of your dark basement and go meet somebody who is actually available, (2) Guys who think they can fall in love over twitter are... Twitts.
    The best advice is to not seek advice from the internet.

Did you refer to the woman you're talking about using her real name? What is wrong with you?

Maybe if you continue your evangelical study for another 5 years you'll begin to understand some of the basics, like the fact that you should respect a married couple. Period.
    Last edited by Valixy; 07-09-13 at 12:34 AM.

You mean the fat girl in Full House??!! lol.

While I been sitting here drinking coffee at the beach I've forwarded this thread to Mr Cameron's and Ms Cameron's contact info

You need help....so get some on your own before you are in handcuffs please
    Last edited by surfhb2; 07-09-13 at 01:10 AM.

Get some help before the restraining order comes.

Wow, just wow. I mean when I was a kid I had a bit of a crush on Candace, but wow. Besides Valerie and his brother Pavel will whoop dat azz if you go near her lol.

Just have to kick Pavel in the ankle and he will fold like a blanket lol!
    Last edited by smackie9; 07-09-13 at 03:21 AM.

Ive had quite the infatuation with Candace that has since grown to my falling in love with her--and that makes me feel good, especially when I start having fits of rage regarding things that went wrong for me growing up.
    ... lol ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I would not Tell her how u feel. It is inappropriate, just like said