+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men who ejaculates quickly versus those who took longer

Men who ejaculates quickly versus those who took longer

Is there a difference in how much he is turned on by me. I am not talking about premature ejaculation. But a man who take a lot of work to ejaculate versus just massaging the head of his penis and he ejaculates. Is it just different bodily reactions, difference on how much he is turned on, how long he hasn't had sex, or other reasons?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Well this is post 666...this is the devil at work here.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well this is post 666...this is the devil at work here.
    Haha...you are very detailed-oriented.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Ejaculating quickly can come from arousal of the situation... sometimes it can come from not having sex in a long time (usually the culprit) and it can come from overall sensitivity, or lack thereof. Some also ejaculate faster based on what and where they are touched.. stimulation wise much like women. There isn't usually a single hot button that works for every single guy. .... .... well.. aside from the obvious.... work it hard enough and he'll ejaculate eventually... but I mean as far as it happening more quickly.

one who takes longer can do it as fast as the other who ejaculates quicker, only he thinks about other thinks to stop himself from cumming, the other guy is more in the moment and cums right when he feels it. i rather go an inbetween amount, too quick she thinks wth you wanted it done with fast and over with, too long she is thinking when the fck is this going to end.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake