+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I made a mistake...

I made a mistake...

On Thursday night, I went to the bar with my boyfriend and friends and there was this one guy who kept on giving us free shooters so I drank way too much and started talking to him and he kept on telling me how badly he wanted to kiss me and everything. He was nice and I was drunk so I gave him a kiss on the cheek. My boyfriend is not jealous so he didn't care, but before leaving, he hugged me really tight and I kind of grabbed his ass for a second. My boyfriend didn't see it, but now I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know what I should do. I feel so bad and guilty, but I've never been that drunk in my life so I know that it meant nothing, but I feel like I sort of cheated on my boyfriend.

What should I do? Tell him about it or keep it for me? Is it THAT bad?
    One thing I know is that I won't ever do it again; alcohol is so bad, oh my God.

I feel terrible, please help.

If it were me, I wouldn't tell him(her). I would just avoid situations with alcohol altogether. Now that you have the knowledge, you have the power to use it. What happened was only slightly bad and I wouldn't consider it worth causing trouble over. But, if it's going to remain on your mind, it might be best to tell him because you'll start giving off signs something is wrong. People can be perceptive, he might pick up on your guilt, and presume you've cheated on him. That's just my two cents.
    Last edited by Styxanty; 09-09-13 at 07:02 AM.

I mean it's kinda bad.. It would hurt his feelings a little bit. It would hurt me if my bf grabbed a girls ass at a bar. Actually id flip out. But I know he can handle is liquor so he could of stopped himself.
    You seem genuinely sorry and like u don't drink often so I'm sure it was just a mistake. It's up to you whether to tell him or not. If it really bothers u inside then tell him, but I really don't consider it cheating. Now u know you lose a little control when drunk so just be careful next time. And really think about whether u will tell him or not. Don't dwell on it though that's not good. And don't not tell him, then do tell him a month later because that would probably really tick him off.

This is just my opinion...I would say something to my bf. I would definitely want him to tell me too, if he was truly sorry about it, we would be okay, it would piss me off definitely, but we'd be okay. I don't like to hide anything from my bf, I find it way too sneaky and I trust that he's not hiding anything from me either. Of course, you have to be ready for his reaction if he's not okay with it.

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmeok View Post
    On Thursday night, I went to the bar with my boyfriend and friends and there was this one guy who kept on giving us free shooters so I drank way too much and started talking to him and he kept on telling me how badly he wanted to kiss me and everything. He was nice and I was drunk so I gave him a kiss on the cheek. My boyfriend is not jealous so he didn't care, but before leaving, he hugged me really tight and I kind of grabbed his ass for a second. My boyfriend didn't see it, but now I can't stop thinking about it and I don't know what I should do. I feel so bad and guilty, but I've never been that drunk in my life so I know that it meant nothing, but I feel like I sort of cheated on my boyfriend.

What should I do? Tell him about it or keep it for me? Is it THAT bad?
    One thing I know is that I won't ever do it again; alcohol is so bad, oh my God.

I feel terrible, please help.
    Thank you, this made me laugh on the inside

Now- the important part is- EXACTLY how hard did you grab this guy's ass? Because , you know, if there's penetration, it's kind of like cheating. LOL

Anyways, I think you're too hard on yourself. Grabbing someone's ass isn't a big deal at all. Sometimes I grab my friends' asses just as a joke.
    What you must realize is that YOU REALLY VALUE your relationship if you're thinking so much about this. Give yourself a pad on the back and continue.
    Be brave. Take risks. Nothing can substitute experience

No big deal....you were drunk. Get over being guilty and just let it slide