+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on this situation.

Advice on this situation.

So there's this girl I really like we used to "talk" but stopped. I still find myself thinking about her like every day I doubt she thinks about me that much but whatever. We still keep in touch and what not its just not a daily thing like it used to be, she flirts with me through text and tells me that I should treat her special.I even changed the wallpaper on my phone to a picture of me and her because of my feelings for her. She recently went away to college so i went to say my goodbyes, we talked for a good 2 hours maybe and at the end of the night we hugged for what felt like forever, I really didn't want to let her go it was a pretty tight hug from her too. She'll text me first some of the times but I find myself almost always having to make first contact. Whenever we do text she would just randomly stop texting mid conversation. I know she gets the text b/c she likes my instagram pics and tweets. She said she wasn't going to forget about me in college and I hope she really means it. Do you think there's any chance she still has feelings for me?? And how should I handle it?

Ummmm you are just friends.....why are you treating her like she was you GF? Your relationship is based on crumbs....a text here and there....there are better things to do like go out and hookup with other girls that don't use you as their emotional tampon when they feel like it.