+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why does she do this?

Why does she do this?

So my crush sent me a picture of the teddy bear I got her for valentines day (I was her first valentine). We used to like each other, I still like her i think she still has some feelings for me. What does it mean that she still has that bear and why did she send me a picture of it?

Would I be right in assuming that she's about 15? If so, my guess is that she has a thing for you and doesn't know how to put it in words.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol no. We're both actually 18.

Same thing... I think you should ask her out on a date.

Because she's thinking of you, and is still interested in you. Ask her out for a date or something... see what she says about it good luck!

She may of sent u the picture to remind u of the memory of when u got her that. Why are u guys not hanging out and getting to know eachother?

She goes to school 2 hours away...

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence M. View Post
    So my crush sent me a picture of the teddy bear I got her for valentines day (I was her first valentine). We used to like each other, I still like her i think she still has some feelings for me. What does it mean that she still has that bear and why did she send me a picture of it?
    showing you she still has it and it has value to her and you have value to her too, still. i'd say she thinks about you and might want to try dating you again, so find out.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake