+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men...

Men...

When you first see a woman, what is it that you are attracted to the most? I'm not just meaning personality, but the physical aspect of it? Lots of times it seem like men look at the body then the face, just from personal experience. So if you meet a girl, what is it that attracts you to her the most. If you're staring at her because you're attracted to her, what are you looking at?

Part two. If you get the luxury of being intimate with her, what part of her body are you most attracted to? I ask my bf all these questions but I want to see how other men think?

My bf told me boobs, eyes, back to boobs and then smile, hips, legs and hairstyle.

My gf has great curves. She's mulatto, so she has a mix of black and white features, and has amazing curves. There's been other girls though, where I see them smiling across the room, and it's like it lights up the place. It really depends on the girl.

For me it has always been the face / smile is the first thing I see. A girl could be short, tall, chubby, skinny etc etc..... The only exception to this is if I were with a group of friends and they were like daaaaaaaaaaang look at her _ then I'd look. However what would attract me to that girl would be her smile and her face.

My bf tells me that he first notices the face, particularly the eyes and facial expressions, then he looks at the body.

Most men look at the eyes first......then everything else after.

Women look at the face, then the shoes, then looks for a ring.

smile, hair ( i like long hair) a natural look, not too much makeup, if they are fit( body)
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I never look at the shoes. I look at the face, eyes, facial expressions, the way he moves, posture, body. What really tells me whether I'm attracted to a guy or not is his scent.

Face to face meeting: Height/overall shape of body, then face, then if I still like him, the bulge in his pants.
    Online dating: Height, then profession, then pictures, then descriptions of his personality
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

for me it's the face and how she socializes around people, being as open as possible, and everyone wants to be around her.
    I look to say what she talks about, but has to be someone bold, not afraid to be honest with me, be adventurous, thrillseeker, likes to try new activities and doesn't give me the I don't want to do that, all the time.
    Someone that wants to share my dancing hobby, either wants to learn if she hasn't done it yet, or had been doing some.
    I would rather we head outsides to do activities than sit inside : watch a movie, go to a restaurant, etc those are boring to me and it's nothing you couldn't do alone.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Haha yes, exactly. I can't stand white shoes on a man. Sometimes I look for a ring first nowadays. Smell too is a big deal...sometimes picking up someones scent is unconscious.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 11-09-13 at 12:58 AM.

I don't look at any specific things first on a woman... all women are different. If I can't see a womans eyes, it doesn't stop me from looking at them.

Sometimes a smile will light up a room and that will be what makes me take notice of her. Sometimes a woman will pass by and I'll notice her hair shine and that might pique my interest.

Sometimes a woman at the counter will have a pretty face and I'll take notice... or they'll be wearing something that accentuates their body which might interest me.

Physical attraction can start in a lot of different places... what happens next is all that matters though.

Depends on a girl - what does she have. For me face is first if she have smile then I'll look at smile. One girl had beautiful neck - it always stealed my eyes. Normaly I look at overal figure. Any skin or curves exposed to my eyes will keep attention for few seconds - legs, cleavage, hips, back, hands. If think good skin is the biggest treasure.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

1. Boobs - bigger is better, cleavage is a plus, a little nipple never hurts.
    2. Hair - Long, silky, dark, preferably not dyed.
    3. Eyes - Brown, green, blue. Big and round.
    4. Ass - bubble butt, round, firm, nice tone when smacked.
    5. Complexion - nicely tanned, but not too tanned.
    6. Heels - Love how they make a woman move.