+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Have I messed up with this girl from work? Any advice/opinions would be grateful.

Have I messed up with this girl from work? Any advice/opinions would be grateful.

Went on a night out about 3 weeks ago with work, after the night out a girl from work messaged me seeing if I got home ok. I replied and she sent me her number as she was going away for the next 2 weeks but to keep her updated with any stories from the night etc.

While she was away, she was messaging me alot and invited me to a party (which was sat just gone). While she was away she also invited me to stay around her house (at the time I said I will let her know as I wasn't sure what I was doing - at the time I didn't know if this was a favour or because she liked me).

She never mentioned staying again again so I just thought I would she how it goes and do the gentleman thing unless anything happens. She seemed abit distant from me on the night out and nothing happened although we did talk abit. I spoke to a guy I work with yesterday and apparently he had been speaking to her about us getting together, although she didn't think I was bothered as I didn't agree to stay around hers.

We did text a few times the day after the party, and I did see her when she was leaving work yesterday and we chatted for a few mins. I also saw her today, I had to soeak to someone in her office and spoke to her briefly. So.. what are your thoughts? Have I blown it with her? I feel terrible, I wish I'd have said yes I will stay over but thought I was doing the right thing at the time and didn't want to seem desperate. We do have another night out on thurs and she will be there, although this one will be abit more low key.

Thanks for the advice/opinions.
    Last edited by fivefootfour; 11-09-13 at 01:49 AM.