+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel like a 14 year old and not in a good way..

I feel like a 14 year old and not in a good way..

About 6 months ago a person came into my life when i wasnt looking for someone even the slightest.And to be honest i didnt think you could feel like that when you were an adult.It was crazy!And it was very much mutual.It was like having the biggest crush on a guy when you were a teenager and that person felt the same way.it was awesome!
    Every time i said something about how i felt he backed off.Just to flirt as usual a week later.
    A while ago we had a very stupid argument and we had no contact for a while because of that.
    2 weeks ago he admitted that he did have a "crush" on me.When a big strong grown man use the word crush..seriously what girl wouldnt melt?!?It was so unexpected,i thought he was mad at me so i didnt see that coming at all.And it gave me the biggest smile and i told him that.
    And then he backed off again....
    I got angry and said that he was hurting me when he played with my heart like that
    and i asked him to be mature about this.Ok actually i didnt say it as nice as that...
    He got really defensive and told me i now had taken this way too far.
    I would never have kept flirting him if i didnt think he felt the same way.
    I have no doubt that he does have feelings for me.
    He was so worth fighting for but im not fighting for something that doesnt want to be fought for.
    I feel like i been clinging to a silly dream for 6 months and i feel like a fool for taking this so seriously when it clearly wasnt.
    It doesnt matter how old you get,rejection never gets easier does it?

Does he have an explanation as to why he is so hot and cold? I know you said he got defensive, but you asked a question, and surely he answered it?
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

He gets defensive every single time i have asked where we stand.Hes not an open person,dont share feelings at all and i think it just makes him very uncomfortable to say he actually got feelings for someone.Some woman must have hurt him badly.This flirting been going on for 6 months,there is no way he would have kept going if he didnt feel anything.
    Why would he say he got a crush ? I just dont get it.The only reply i got was that i had taken things too far,not sure if he meant that i got angry at him or that i took things in general too far.

Are you sure he is not married?
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

Or maybe he just wants to bang you.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Thats a good question.He used to be married,No idea what happened but he def wasnt living with someone at the time.
    But i know that it happened pretty recently.Hes just not the type to lie about that,would have been way to easy for me to find out.

Or maybe he just wants to bang me lol I actually asked once if i was a booty call and he said no,i dont consider you a booty call haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ittybitty View Post
    Or maybe he just wants to bang me lol I actually asked once if i was a booty call and he said no,i dont consider you a booty call haha
    Maybe we are wrong and maybe he will come back but you need to face the fact that many men lie to get laid... He seems the kind of guy who plays warm/cold to keep you interested enough to keep having sex with you... I am not trying to be mean but it is a serious possibility.

Good luck lady!
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

Quote Originally Posted by remorseful View Post
    Maybe we are wrong and maybe he will come back but you need to face the fact that many men lie to get laid... He seems the kind of guy who plays warm/cold to keep you interested enough to keep having sex with you... I am not trying to be mean but it is a serious possibility.

Good luck lady!
    No you are right.Men do lie to get laid.Maybe i should take it as a compliment that even though ive been pretty difficult sometimes he always came back.
    I may have been fooling myself but i never ever felt like a booty call.Im not making excuses for him but he never given me a reason to believe he wasnt honest with me.

Have you ever actually slept with him?

I just dont get why he would tell me that he did have feelings for me and then run away like a scared chicken.Geez hes a grown man.He should behave like one.
    Maybe im trying to make sense out of something where there is none.
    Im just saying that 6 months is a long time to string someone along just to get off.Its not like ive been the easiest person to deal with either.

Have. You. Slept. With. Him. Yet?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Have. You. Slept. With. Him. Yet?!?!
    What part in the " 6 months is a long time to string someone along just to get off" part was unclear?lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ittybitty View Post
    What part in the " 6 months is a long time to string someone along just to get off" part was unclear?lol
    Booty call.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Booty call.
    Ya maybe.I would never tell a booty call i had a crush and flirt daily though,way too much work.
    I do think he was being honest when he said that but acting like a coward and know that hes hurting me by doing so just because its uncomfortable to him to tell me how he feels..well....his loss.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast