+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel like a 14 year old and not in a good way..

Quote Originally Posted by Ittybitty View Post
    Ya maybe.I would never tell a booty call i had a crush and flirt daily though,way too much work.
    I do think he was being honest when he said that but acting like a coward and know that hes hurting me by doing so just because its uncomfortable to him to tell me how he feels..well....his loss.
    Lady, have you tried to ask him why is he acting like this? I am afraid I also suspect that he was stringing you along for sex but we could be wrong and maybe he just have issues.
    I don't want to build false hopes but we are random internet people who do not know this guy you are talking about, you have been with him, have you ever felt loved by him? Has he besides than talking (that is easy and cheap) done anything that made you feel he had feeling for you?

If he was just there for the sex then you are right... it is his loss and in any romantic relationship the one who love the most was also the one who got the most from it Now you may be hurting but you were happy for a while... he just got sex (I think you got the best part of it )
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

He doesnt talk about feelings at all.Very much the strong silent type and thats just how he is and not just to me.Thats why i was so surprised when he said he had a crush.
    And maybe he does have issues.He was married recently and maybe the breakup was real bad.
    I think i just have to face the fact that what he meant to me was not how i was to him.That doesnt mean he doesnt care about me,i know he does.Im not even mad at him at all i just feel like an idiot for clinging to something this long that wasnt meant as something serious.

Don't feel that bad... people can't always control what they feel (and for what you tell me about him, he is probably trying to do that (control his feelings)... he is probably afraid to get into a relationship again if his marriage ended up indeed badly).
    Last edited by remorseful; 13-09-13 at 05:01 AM.
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12