+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't say ''I love you'' before the man says it

I don't buy into the notion that women are more emotionally vulnerable than men. Many men just believe they have to hide their feelings. In some ways, that makes getting hurt emotionally worse for a guy. So seeing that somebody has to say, "I love you" first, I don't see why it can't be the woman.

Being afraid that a guy will hold it against you isn't a reason not to say it either. If anybody is going to hold your feelings against you, then you shouldn't be with that person anyway. Period. So the possibility that the person would continue to use it against you shouldn't exist. Besides, women can be just as verbally abusive as men. In my house, it was always my mother who was verbally abusive and my father was the one who just stayed and took it.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

I agree with what's been said so far, and would only like to add that you're an idiot.

Where is Searock and the Upright Pseudo-Feminist Brigade to protest the double standards present in this thread?

I bet you are not first to say goodbye either. Grow up!
    Last edited by okwhat2013; 12-09-13 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    I bet you are not first to say goodbye either. Grow up!
    Wrong in that part. It was me doing the break up and going NC for 1-2 years; would initially ignored a couple of his calls. He still pursued me until ok we resumed contact again. Yeah, basically I made him work for it while I did little to nothing during that time. We're planning to get back.

I would be damned going crazy over a man.
    Last edited by BlueMoonSal; 12-09-13 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSal View Post
    I believe men can handle not getting feelings returned and rejection better than us.
    I think this is complete rubbish.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It was me doing the break up and going NC for 1-2 years; would initially ignored a couple of his calls. He still pursued me until ok we resumed contact again. Yeah, basically I made him work for it while I did little to nothing during that time.
    You really have some funny ideas about relationships. It's not a war, it's not about power struggle. Your comment makes you sound like a suspicious control freak. Playing games is for kids in the playground. It's not a good basis for an adult relationship between equals.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You really have some funny ideas about relationships. It's not a war, it's not about power struggle. Your comment makes you sound like a suspicious control freak. Playing games is for kids in the playground. It's not a good basis for an adult relationship between equals.
    Well I did felt kind of bad afterward. If I'm a control freak then what can be said about him? I guess he must be seeing something in me few would.

I imagine many would have long ago stop contacting and probably say ''Ok fine, go to hell'' but not him. I don't really have many friends and if I do, we lose contact all the time. With him, it's like he understands me.

No one asked what anything says about him. You came here asking what we think of your approach. Your approach is cuntworthy.

Is it any wonder why no one wants to be maintain a friendship with you?
    Last edited by BackUpOrGetStng; 13-09-13 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    cuntworthy.

That's an excellent word. May I have your permission to use it from time to time?

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    That's an excellent word. May I have your permission to use it from time to time?
    Geez...you "men" love the word cunt huh? I would slap you both in the face if I could!

Wouldn't a man want to be cuntworthy? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post
    Geez...you "men" love the word cunt huh? I would slap you both in the face if I could!

Wouldn't a man want to be cuntworthy? lol
    Maple, I love it when you talk dirty to me.

We do live in the same city...

Bo, permission granted.

Maple, I love it when you talk dirty to me.

We do live in the same city...

Bo, permission granted.
    I knew you would take it there.....hahaha

Sooo, when is this going down? You can slap me all night long.

Sooo, when is this going down? You can slap me all night long.
    I may or may not be at 1515 Madison later tonight....

Wrong in that part. It was me doing the break up and going NC for 1-2 years; would initially ignored a couple of his calls. He still pursued me until ok we resumed contact again. Yeah, basically I made him work for it while I did little to nothing during that time. We're planning to get back.

I would be damned going crazy over a man.
    I think that is backwards, a man would be damned going crazy over you!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast