+ Follow This Topic

Thread: in desperate need of help / advice

in desperate need of help / advice

I met a beautiful girl a few years ago and we had an amazing relationship. We had our arguements and they got pretty heated but neither of us did anything major, there was no cheating or anything like that.
    One day I did a good dead for a freind thinking nothing of this I told my ex and she went ballistic and we argued for days until she left.
    It was such a petty arguement to.
    She lives over 200 hundred miles from me and she moved in with me pretty soon after we met and we both agread that one day we would have a family and be married so as you can tell we loved each other very much. Shes was and always will be the love of my life.
    After 7 -8 weeks of no comunication we started talking as freinds and she told me shes done everything thats bettered herself and found someone else ( which chocked me) and she lost weight and started dancing and things like that.
    Im crushed by this and found someone else myself but I feel numb towards the new girl even though she is amazing I just cant love or be romantic or even touch her.
    My ex has recently found out about her and has gone ballistic again and wont talk to me at all even though she hasnt blocked or removed me from the sauce of our communication.
    I really love her and feel so lost and lonely with out her in my life.
    Is there anyway or chance that I can resolve my relationship with her? She really means so much to me and I feel like I need her more than want.
    Is she mad that I found someone else even though she tells me had before I did?
    Any comments is greatly appreciated as im struggling to understand any of this.
    Oh and shes knows how much I still love and miss her as I told her a few times but she never says anything back.
    Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelymanc View Post
    I met a beautiful girl a few years ago and we had an amazing relationship. We had our arguements and they got pretty heated but neither of us did anything major, there was no cheating or anything like that.
    One day I did a good dead for a freind thinking nothing of this I told my ex and she went ballistic and we argued for days until she left.
    It was such a petty arguement to.
    She lives over 200 hundred miles from me and she moved in with me pretty soon after we met and we both agread that one day we would have a family and be married so as you can tell we loved each other very much. Shes was and always will be the love of my life.
    After 7 -8 weeks of no comunication we started talking as freinds and she told me shes done everything thats bettered herself and found someone else ( which chocked me) and she lost weight and started dancing and things like that.
    Im crushed by this and found someone else myself but I feel numb towards the new girl even though she is amazing I just cant love or be romantic or even touch her.
    My ex has recently found out about her and has gone ballistic again and wont talk to me at all even though she hasnt blocked or removed me from the sauce of our communication.
    I really love her and feel so lost and lonely with out her in my life.
    Is there anyway or chance that I can resolve my relationship with her? She really means so much to me and I feel like I need her more than want.
    Is she mad that I found someone else even though she tells me had before I did?
    Any comments is greatly appreciated as im struggling to understand any of this.
    Oh and shes knows how much I still love and miss her as I told her a few times but she never says anything back.
    Thanks for reading.
    There is two thins you need to do right away. First is letting your current girlfriend go... she deserves someone who loves her and is not fair that you are with her while thinking on someone else.... secondly you need to move on, work on yourself and understand that your ex has moved on.
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

Thank you for your reply. I admit, your right. I even told the new gf im not over my ex and even though it hurt her she consoled me. She an amazing women and while I dont want to lose her I do agree. If there was any woman on earth id would be with apart from my ex it would be her. I must be putting her through hell.
    My ex only found out about her by snooping on my facebook so does this mean there may be a chance to sort it out with her? Shes a very strong yet young minded girl and would rather hurt herself than admit anything to me. She was always like that but I would still do anything to back with her.
    I really appreciate your reply thank you.

I would love to tell you that I believe she wants you back (I am myself also heart broken and I know what you are going through) but you need to be realistic and work on yourself and understand that your ex is now with another person and she has moved on.... till you don't move on yourself you won't be able to be happy (believe me I know what I am speaking about... I have to fight every second of the day with the need of calling the woman I love and beg her to allow me to be part of her life in whatever conditions... that is not going to help me and is only going to make me more unattractive... so I prefer to remind strong and fight to become one day the man who can lead his life to a happy life...)
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

I know what you mean mate and im sorry to hear your in the same boat as me mate. It kills me to know that someon else is in her heart especially considering it wasnt so long ago when all this happened and over some thing stupid as 1 pound 70. After everything we said and all that love we shared she went crazy and destroyed me over something so stupid. I am sorry to hear that you know I mean. Its horrible but reasuring that there is other people going through what I am. Thanks again for replying
    Right now I cant even imagine a future without her. I never ever realised or understood anything about marraige or why people would even get engaged until I met her. Im not young by the way lol. I just never knew love till I met her. Thats why I hurt so much. Also I toture myself all the time lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelymanc View Post
    I know what you mean mate and im sorry to hear your in the same boat as me mate. It kills me to know that someon else is in her heart especially considering it wasnt so long ago when all this happened and over some thing stupid as 1 pound 70. After everything we said and all that love we shared she went crazy and destroyed me over something so stupid. I am sorry to hear that you know I mean. Its horrible but reasuring that there is other people going through what I am. Thanks again for replying
    Right now I cant even imagine a future without her. I never ever realised or understood anything about marraige or why people would even get engaged until I met her. Im not young by the way lol. I just never knew love till I met her. Thats why I hurt so much. Also I toture myself all the time lol.
    I think the problem was not the 1.70 pound discussion... I think she wanted to break up with you already and she just picked up in the first reason she could. Have you even consider than she may have had feelings for her new partner even before she broke up with you? Anyway it doesn't matter anymore, she is not with you and you need to move on and please set free the girl you are having a relationship with now... I understand you are hurting but that is no reason to hurt someone else.

I understand exactly what you mean with torturing yourself... I am going at this exact moment through the same path... but I try to be strong... today is the first day of the rest of your life... what you do with it is only up to you!