+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed signals from a girl... Need advice.

Mixed signals from a girl... Need advice.

I met this girl one month ago when she came to my country for holiday. After she returned back to her country, we kept chatting on Line. We text each other so frequently that even she says good morning, sweet dreams etc.. everyday to me.

She also sends me pictures When she meets her friends, When she eats, when she finds something interesting etc... She even called me cool and handsome several times. Once she was talking about her friend and she said her friend is madly in love with her husband who is cute and has beautiful eyes like me.

Up until now everything looks fine. It sounds like she likes me and actually i caught her looking at me so deeply and adorably once When she was here.

But what confuses me is that sometimes she calls me 'man' and she talks about her ex boyfriends. She is american, so i am not sure maybe it is okay in your culture to talk this way with someone you like, maybe not.

Btw, she is going to be visiting my country again soon. She said she liked it a lot here but i think she wouldnt visit here so soon again if i wasnt here.

After all, i am so confused with what she has been trying to do. Anyone has any idea or advice for me? Calling me man and talking about ex boyfriends... You girls also do that to someone you like?

Thanks

Hi orion,

It's really hard to understand women. Each women would give you different experience. But the situation is with you like a friend only. A good female friend do like this.

Thanks!

Hi Jason. Appreciate your comment! I want to hear some comments from ladies actually. They should know her feeling and mind better. One of my 'girl'friend told me that these are the signs that she likes me and she wants me to get to know her better etc...

Any lady would like to make a comment about the situation?

Thanks

I talk about my ex boyfriends sometimes with my boyfriend. It sounds like she has SOME interest in you, but you guys live in seperate countries, so there's only so much that you can do. She might see you as a vacation option. Like, someone she can hang out with and be with when she's visiting, but wants her freedom when she's home.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars