+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Really Comfused.

I'm Really Comfused.

Me and my ex have recently broke up because she needed a break and space but it dont make sense because she said i was her one and only and suddenly i dont mean anything to her, ive poured my heart out to her telling her how i really feel but she just ignores everything i say to her and says she wont meet me to talk so i wont get mixed signals, should i just give up or hold out

Sorry man but I need a break is code for I want to meet other people.... being the one and only of someone is often not the best advise! We all are human and there are few people who won't feel they have missed out and try outside the relationship....(IMHO)
    I wanted to tell her everything, maybe if I'd been able to, we could have lived differently, maybe I'd be there with her now instead of here. Maybe... that would have made the impossible possible. Maybe, but I couldn't do it, I had buried too much too deeply inside me. And here I am, instead of there.

Taking a break is also code for "I want to breakup but I'm too gutless to do it"

Either way, you're stuffed. Sorry mate.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

she did say she aint interested in seeing anyone or talking to anymore she just wants to be single and go have fun because shes only 20 and been in a 5 year relationship, so i guess i gotta let her go and find someone who appreciates me for who i am and what i have to offer.

I truly recommend to give her space. Wait at least 30 days at least. Without any forms of contact. When you generate scarcity in her mind, she will feel how precious you been for her. And in your current emotional state would be a huge mistake to try to convince her to try it again. So now just regenerate your confidence.

Tell yourself that your are a strong, independent and special man. And that she would be paying you, just to be around you. This one helps a lot. ;-)