+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex is planning a date this weekend. Advice....

Ex is planning a date this weekend. Advice....

We're together 15 months broken up for 3 weeks, no contact for 2. Was planning to contact after 30 days to tell her I now understand what I did wrong and attempt to reconcile. Should I contact her before the date or stick with 30 days?
    I'm torn between no contact and letting her know I understand my part. If I wait do I mess up a chance at reconciliation - you are women so I though you might have insight.

Thanks!

Who broke up with whom?

It sounds like she broke up with you, and if so she has already done the agonizing and finally decided she couldn't take any more. It's too late, and contacting her after two weeks will seem kind of creepy and desperate. It'll also be not terribly convincing that you "understand what you did wrong."

Thanks appreciate it. I do really want to wait to contact because I do have more work to do. But believe me, I've seen and understand what I did. Denied and denied but now I see clearly. Also, it's not just a date she's going on its a craigslist hookup! She posted for a one night stand - I saw the post. SAid she was hurting and needed a ONS with no attachment. Said "the last guy will be hard to beat "....

This same condition occurred with me and I adjusted again and met her. But after sometime conditions are again bad. There were lots of problems on little things. So you should think before decide anything.

Thanks!