+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Quick: help me flirt, please!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Is my message idea retarded? She said "The most private thing I'm willing to admit: I like avocados " so I thought up this potentially sorry ass line: "Avocados are great! What do you enjoy them with or on? I remembered how my city had a great hand in So.Cal avocado history so since you like interesting relevant facts, maybe you'll like this one ^_^ :

"The original "Hass" avocado tree in La Habra Heights was planted 1926, and survived until 2002. This variety has become the most popular summer avocado in the world."

Utterly moronic? Decent?
    Oh Sweetie, you really do need to get checked for Aspergers.

If someone told me that the most private thing they'd admit to is liking avocadoes, I'd probably drop that topic and move back to less private things. Like music and books and TV shows and movies...or favourite old music/movies etc...try to find some common interests.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Though while on the subject of Avocadoes, we get Hass avos in late winter here. I thought they were grown in our country and were a winter fruit - but now I'm wondering if we import them. Will have to go find out more.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol, I knew it was a sorry ass line, as usual. Well, thankfully I might just kill myself in the next few weeks so it won't really matter, anyway..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Is my message idea retarded? She said "The most private thing I'm willing to admit: I like avocados " so I thought up this potentially sorry ass line: "Avocados are great! What do you enjoy them with or on? I remembered how my city had a great hand in So.Cal avocado history so since you like interesting relevant facts, maybe you'll like this one ^_^ :
    Sounds like you missed an opportunity to screw someone.

Easy Sweet Potato Veggie Burger with Avocado is an ideal foreplay attribute!

Agnus, that looks awesome. Will try it before avos go out of season again

Lol, I knew it was a sorry ass line, as usual. Well, thankfully I might just kill myself in the next few weeks so it won't really matter, anyway..
    Why not go find yourself a nice Aspie girl who will relate to what you say?

Everything is right in love and war.. So express your feelings in your ways.....

Start reading all you can about starts, be ready to have few interesting stories to tell about stars.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234