+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quick: help me flirt, please!

Quick: help me flirt, please!

Girl mentions stargazing in her profile. How do I use this to flirt and say she's cute? Something something something about going stargazing with her something something only thing I really want to see is her smile or something something.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I wouldn't use it to flirt. Instead I'd use it to find common ground in your interests....which is equally as important as flirting. That's if you like astromony...

Show your smart side. Use the word 'nebula' in a sentence with her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I agree - intelligence is one of the sexiest thing about anyone's personality... you have it, use it. I mean, let it show when you talk with a new girl. Just don't get cocky.

Ask her what her favorite stars are, if she has a telescope, if she's into astronomy... that is, if you are into astronomy. Otherwise find another common interest and take it from there.

Uh. Maybe jumping the gun, but what happens when it is sexy time?

There is no sexy time for me.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Have you seen a doctor, YC?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    I wouldn't use it to flirt. Instead I'd use it to find common ground in your interests....which is equally as important as flirting. That's if you like astromony...

Show your smart side. Use the word 'nebula' in a sentence with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I agree - intelligence is one of the sexiest thing about anyone's personality... you have it, use it. I mean, let it show when you talk with a new girl. Just don't get cocky.

Ask her what her favorite stars are, if she has a telescope, if she's into astronomy... that is, if you are into astronomy. Otherwise find another common interest and take it from there.
    Well, I hope I can follow these suggestions to a T. Have to pay $1 (only one but still, annoying) just to message her so it has to be PERFECT..

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Have you seen a doctor, YC?
    Not yet but I did fill out a small little questionnaire, shows slight autism likely..

basilandthyme saw that coming :-).

Yeah, she did.

I still think you should actually see a doctor.

Trying to find out how.

Have to pay for $1 to message her? haha. What kind of website are you on now? Don't break the bank.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

okcupid. It's not a LOT of money (obviously) but still, the fact one HAS to do it...Kind of cheapens the experience.

Wow...that sucks. I thought that site is free.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast