+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can I be sure of her?

How can I be sure of her?

Hello guys! I'm in high-school in New York, and I really like this girl. She is a very nice person, and she is innocent and smart. She has humor, and many of the things I look for in a girl. All of her best friends told me she liked me, and alot of people said that, so I was happy to know, but the problem is, there is always this guy who's always with her. He's an aquaintance of mine, a rival but a friend, and I respect him. He always tries to talk to her, and instead of hanging out with his friends at lunch, he stands by her table alot. When I asked other female friends how they though he was, most of them thought he was really annoying. He pretends to be smart, talks alot with almost every girl, but people laugh with him alot. I don't get to talk to her much because of him. For her, it is normal to respond to anybody, being the nice kind of person she is. But when I do get to talk to her in real life, she smiles at me etc. I still like her, and I want to ask her out in a few months, but I'm still suspicious of him and her. I don't want to get rejected, but how do you guys think I can know she likes me, besides asking her out? Thanks guys!

Yeesh, a small problem... still a problem.
    You mentioned her friends she liked you? Shes probably just as annoyed but doesnt wanna be rude to him. and if you dont ask, your going to lose her! She might even consider going with that guy, and i doubt you want that.

Hope this helps