+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Your girlfriend secretly talking to other guys online

Your girlfriend secretly talking to other guys online

Do you think its wrong for a girl in a relationship to be secretly talking to other guys online, should they be doing it? Is it kind of cheating do you think??

Depends. Is she flirting with them? Confiding in them? Pretending she is single?

Why do you say she is secretly talking to them? Is she denying that she does? or she just hasn't bothered to tell you? Are these guys she goes to school with? or works with? Is there talk of hanging out?

Why are you having to snoop? Has she cheated on you before? Have things changed in your relationship?
    Is this a long distance relationship with you and her?

Quote Originally Posted by Specialk View Post
    Do you think its wrong for a girl in a relationship to be secretly talking to other guys online, should they be doing it? Is it kind of cheating do you think??
    Is she planning to visit them ? have a one night stand ?
    If there was a problem in the relationship, she should have the decency to talk about it.
    Guys get jealous over everything, trust her a bit, or she wont have any freedom.

You just look at her, and some have temper tantrum, just calm down.

I think the younger you are, the more you cling to what others want, just enjoy
    what you have, and when it finally becomes a reality, then deal with it.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 17-09-13 at 04:43 AM.

Key word is "secretly"... why would she keep it a secret? Whether it's because she has something to hide or because her partner is super-jealous and controlling (or both), keeping secrets from each other is never a good sign in a relationship.

If she's doing it secretly, how do you know what she's doing?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yes it's wrong. She's probably up to no good.

I believe it shouldn't be a problem unless she's showing interests in these guys.. talking to other online might be her way to express herself to others which she cannot tell personally..

My ex did this and was chatting to guys behind my back and flirting with them online and what not and in the end found she was just having an emotional affair with multiple guys and told them she didn't love me and I didn't really mean anything to her and seemed to lose the love she once had for me but never cheated physically and still said she cared about me so yea... not looking good mate. Confront her and talk to her, she may say why were you snooping and what not but you have a valid reason since you found something that she was hiding from you. But dont just dismiss her, at least hear her out and see what she has to say. It could simply be a case of that she's a flirty person but doesn't want to upset you

IT's ok.she was talking to me, explaining how she was unhappy with you. She even promised to send me some used underwear and naked photos but no way she'd ever leave you.

talking to others online isn't a problem, what kind of talk, if flirting and sex talk and cybering or sexting then it crosses lines if in a relationship. did you spy on her online phone activity and saw something?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

If she was talking to other girls it wouldn't be in secret now would it?

If she's keeping it a secret from you, you have to ask yourself, and her, why. There has to be enough trust in the relationship that you don't have to spy on her online activities and if there's not, you have to figure out, why. Are you too jealous and controlling? Is she boosting her ego by flirting with other guys online? Is she looking for excitement outside of your relationship? Good communication is the key to everything and that fact is repeated so much for a reason. Sit down with her and talk about it.