+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cute things to do for my girlfriend

Cute things to do for my girlfriend

I have done numerous sweet things for my girlfriend from making dinner and camping out under the stars, to balloons full of things I like about her, etc.. I am looking for some really cute, interesting ideas to make my girlfriend be even happier! Simple or advanced, throw at me what you got in mind or what has happened to you before! Thanks in advance.

Back in my day, a sweet thing was making a mixed cassette tape for your boyfriend/girlfriend. So, I guess that today's version would be a playlist of mp3's/m4a's. Pick a flower for her. Brush her hair in front of the TV. Give her a foot massage.

Be careful not to overdo it though: If you make tremendous efforts really early on, she'll be really disappointed when the infatuation wears off and you slow down on the romance. Make sure you keep it at a sustainable level.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Take her to candle night dinner, kiss her forehead and offer her chocolates and teddy bear.. She really like it.

depends....how old you and how long have you been together.

I am 19 years old, she is 18, we have been together almost 2 years!

Create something for her - for example you could make her a plushie, there are lots of tutorials online. Or you could bake her cookies and give them to her with a flower from your garden and a kiss. Small simple spontaneous things are the best :-).

Buy her a puppy. You both can nurture it together, take it everywhere with you. It would be something that would connect you, sharing love with this puppy....kind of like being parents.
    Last edited by smackie9; 18-09-13 at 03:46 AM.