+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Jealousy issues, please help

Jealousy issues, please help

Hello,

I am dating a girl through a distance.
    I met her this summer overseas and we fell in love.
    We continue communicating via skype over webcam or text each other almost every day since.
    We have plans to meet again and move in together.
    Everything is going well except for the fact that one evening she told me she is going for a walk with a guy-friend.
    She said it like it's not a big deal but that made me very angry.
    I did not express it but asked what kind of friend is that. She told me it's just a friend and there is nothing I need to worry about. She reasoned that I should trust her for the fact that she is telling me about it, otherwise she wouldn't ( if there was something I needed to worry about ) trying to assure me.
    The next day we talked she asked if I was upset with her because she noticed that I was short in chat saying goodbye to her. I lied and said no, because she had to run to work quickly and I did not want to make her feel guilty or ruin her day. I asked how was your evening when you went for a walk with a friend. She was short and responded that it was "good" and added that he wasn't even a friend but just an acquaintance. I felt like she does not want to talk about it more, so I did not explore that question and left it at that.
    I can hide my anger well over the distance, but it is not real me and if I was physically next to her, she would find out easily, since how I feel right now is I would not want to even touch her, hug her or kiss her. It would not be intentional, but that's how I naturally feel.

So my question is, how do I deal with this feeling? Should I talk to her, tell her I did not like the fact that she went out with a guy 1v1 or should I try to contain my jealousy?

Thanks,
    Grim
    Last edited by Grimraven; 18-09-13 at 07:40 AM.

You don't hide your anger as well as you think. Don't be such a dipshit. Just chalk it up to a fun time while you were on vacation. As far as "going for a walk", that is her way of saying she gave him a rim job.

haha, I did not ask for trolls to reply, but ok