+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice please!

Advice please!

I currently really like this girl, and we are sort of friends I suppose.

We slept with one another on a couple occasions about 5 months ago when we first met. I made it clear I wanted to date her and she showed some
    interest but nothing ever happened as she liked another guy and they ended up in a relationship.

Well I deleted her number, deleted her from facebook as I didn't want anything to do with her. I thought to myself well ok, time to say bye bye and find another girl.

They've broken up and now me and this girl are hanging out with one another once again, as we have alot of mutual friends.

I still like this girl and but I am totally lost as to how I can show it without making a fool of myself.

Any advice?

You and her have a history, so it's simple. Talk to her and tell her how you feel and you can see how she feel about moving forward with you. This time, don't fool around by being too passive about what you want. Make it happen or she will move on again, in which case she had the right to.

Usually I would say to go foe her, but it is obvious to me that she would be a very short time partner. If you can't see the sparkle in her eyes when she sees you, leave the heck alone her. Don't be a temporary guy.

[quot]They've broken up and now me and this girl are hanging out with one another once again, as we have alot of mutual friends.[/quote] Might as well put a "I'm the fall-back guy" on your shirt and where it when you're with her.

You're Bootay! Nothing wrong with that unless you want more then just that. If you do, then you're just being mean to yourself for trying to garner a relationship with sex. Hardly EVVA works, that.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion