+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Odd behaviour from ex.

Odd behaviour from ex.

So bumped into my ex in a bar the other night.

We did not speak, as we have been on no speaking terms and lets say things have been somewhat hostile / cold between us for a long time.

I was dancing with a girl next to my ex (Not on purpose, the bar / club was very busy) and my ex stormed off and complained to my friend because I was there.

I see her being angry all night (We still didn't talk) and she was storming past me with absoloute hate on her face.

Things have been very cold and hostile for months like I said, and we have not been speaking to one another for a long time.

She was the one who ended us about 9 months ago and since then we have hated the guts out of one another.

I have been trying to make contact with her lately but shes hated every time I have tried to ring her / text her.

Anyway she finally made eye contact with me in the bar and gave me a cold look and shooker her head.

The next night we meet in another bar, yet this time she makes eye contact with me and waves with a small smile.

As I leave the bar, she approaches me to talk. She said we should make things ok between us, and not to argue over it.
    We hug and leave with our respective groups. This is a total shock to me as we have not spoken in ages, and things have been
    so hostile and cold for months.

She had refused to see me, refused to contact me and now shes wants things to be ok between us.

I am slightly confused as to why she has had a revelation?

I think she came to a forum and was told by the masses that she should stay away from you but if you should happen to run into one another then just be friendly because bestowing you with negative energy was just a waste of her good mood.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

K_6 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Trying to grow up, I guess.