+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Excellent Advice

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I'm different...I prefer a guy that has skills....someone that is handy and self sufficient. Short fat skinny or tall....I love them all.
    Yea....like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by okwhat2013 View Post
    Yea....like nunchuck skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills...hahaha
    Should I rephrase what I posted to "useful skills for everyday life?" Who cares if you can get to the highest level in call of duty or has the biggest belly button lint collection lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    Amen. This is particularly evident with young women who are completely average. Look at fearoflove's post for an example.
    You just quoted Anus - a troll.

None of those qualities really matter. A real quality is a genuinely good heart. And when someone likes you for that, you know they like you for you and not for your capabilities. Because at any moment, those capabilities could vanish.
    Last edited by toknow; 25-09-13 at 04:35 AM.

That's the thing....the human race isn't finding that substantial enough for attraction. There has to be layers of things (substance) to attract, along with appearance. Attraction is more complex than just having a good heart.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That's the thing....the human race isn't finding that substantial enough for attraction. There has to be layers of things (substance) to attract, along with appearance. Attraction is more complex than just having a good heart.
    Having a good heart is more complex then your apparent understanding of it.

toknow is THE most annoying troll on the internet, EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    None of those qualities really matter. A real quality is a genuinely good heart. And when someone likes you for that, you know they like you for you and not for your capabilities. Because at any moment, those capabilities could vanish.
    The person's qualities doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is if he/she loves/like/adores YOU. Ultimate Narcissist.

You don't think its important your SO have certain positive qualities so you can actually respect him/her?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Your loved one's heart and soul matters, their capabilities are temporary and unstable.
    You love a person for their being. Not what they can do for you.
    You love them being a miracle for existing in your world. You love them For not being someone else.
    Last edited by toknow; 25-09-13 at 07:58 PM.

Like I said, the human race demands more.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123