+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How is sex like if both are virgins?

How is sex like if both are virgins?

I've been with my bf for 6 months now and I'm still kind nervous about it. I would like to have sex with my bf but don't want it to hurt too much. I think I'm making him nervous too (I'm also his first). He doesn't want to hurt me and wants to make me feel comfortable.

Probably will suck if he doesn't know the proper technique. Maybe ask him to do some online research?
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

The pain is obviously not that bad. You don't hear stories of girls vaginas ripping open or blood everywhere. It's not that dramatic. Make sure u are horny and not nervous. Being nervous will probably make u dry down there, which u don't want. It's not going to hurt if you are wet and he doesn't just stab it in. Maybe buy some lubricant or wait for the right moment when your feeling relaxed and turned on. Sex isn't scary, everyone does it.

he can go slow, if it doesn't feel good or enjoyable then stop and try again later. since both are virgins you can learn together, no one needs to feel uncomfortable about not knowing how to do everything, maybe have some drinks.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I think it will be a lovely experience, don't be scared. Be excited, passionate and go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaFan View Post
    I've been with my bf for 6 months now and I'm still kind nervous about it. I would like to have sex with my bf but don't want it to hurt too much. I think I'm making him nervous too (I'm also his first). He doesn't want to hurt me and wants to make me feel comfortable.
    Honestly that is the most awesome experience one could have. Once in a while I end up wishing I should have waited for a virgin man at the time and not gave up. I got tired of waiting and the only virgin man I spoke years ago online was one whom his feelings towards me weren't reciprocal. He was seeking for a woman with experience to lose it to and only liked me as a friend. I was hurt that day.

Men think we don't mind about their past but in reality we do (the comparing sucks for us too), just might not say it but at times think about it and wish how it would have been cool if we were that man's first time too. Yes, we can be visual too.
    Last edited by BlueMoonSal; 03-10-13 at 01:38 AM.

My first time was with a virgin guy and... well, sex-wise, it sucked XD. It was just awkward and painful - but I was REALLY glad he was a virgin. I wouldn't have wanted my first time to be with a non-virgin guy. Anyway, once we got that out of the way, after a few other times we started having fun. So... just get it out of the way, it will be worth it later on :-). Oh by the way: I wasn't in love with him. I'm sure that if I had been in love with him, it would have been an amazing experience, emotional-wise (sex-wise it still would have sucked XD).
    Last edited by searock; 03-10-13 at 07:02 AM.

My first time was with my ex boyfriend who was also a virgin. Honestly, he wasn't very good and it did suck. What I would suggest is making sure you guys know what each other likes when it comes to intimacy. If you like someone touching you in a certain place a certain way, make sure he knows that, and ask him what turns him on so ypu guys can turn each other on, and have fun. Also, don't do what I did, and plan it on the same day you have something to do later, and make sure you can relax the next day. You won't be used to spreading your legs that wide for that long, and it's uncomfortable the next day. And yes, it does hurt the first time, but not too bad. Hope that helps.

My first time was with my boyfriend of the time and we were both virgins. Honestly, I was glad we were because then there was no pressure, we both knew that neither of us really knew what we were doing so we were just going to wing it together and hope for the best. First time is not nearly as magical as everyone makes it out to be, it did hurt a bit, but he also didn't last that long the first time so it wasn't a huge deal. Just be prepared, you might bleed. Some girls do, some don't. But each time after the first gets better and better, I promise. Also be safe. But otherwise, have fun! I remember we both ended up cracking up after it because we kind of couldn't believe we'd done it. It was a really great experience.

just take it slow and do some research online and u's will be fine