+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl in college that I'm head over heels for, please help.

Girl in college that I'm head over heels for, please help.

So there is this girl I'm head over heels for, I see her twice a week an hour and a half. She used to always smile at me when I smiled, she we partnered once and talked quite a bit. She got up without saying bye though so I was like weird.....She was on the fone and said oh hey to me, Outta shyness I kept walking.

We even once locked eyes as I passed by as people were saying she keeps looking over at me. I said nothing as I passed by and she looked down. I wish I said something

So I finally grew some balls next day and initiated conversation with this girl. Unlike other days when she smiles and says hi and I say hi back. This time I passed by her before class, smiled and said hi. In class I lend her homework cause she wasn't there past 2 days and she smiles and says thank you appreciate it. Then later I see her by the bus and as I walk by she looks at me and then down to text. I get closer and she glances at me and I smile and she smiles back. I cross her path and say see ya Thursday and she responds "hell yeah" is it weird? I thought that was kinda strange.

Now yesterday I saw my crush before class, but i'm an idiot and she passed by and I looked at a guy instead out of shyness and she didn't say a word to me, no hi, nothing. Is this a red flag to just quit? What does it mean? Does she want me to make the first move?

Ever since then she doesn't say hi unless I do. I feel like she isn't into me or wants me to make the 1st move. So be it. Next week I was planning on sitting next to her and partnering up with her, now after class I was going to ask hey do you have 10-15 mins to spare to help me out on the material? I dunno what the odds of her saying no are. If she says yes, I was going to make small talk with her, so after getting help, I was going to say something like
    "thank you very much, you're really nice and I appreciate this. By the way I'm sorry if it seems I'm ignoring you, it's just.....can I be honest with you? You make me shy and I'm weird around you for some reason." Is this okay? I would really like your opinion on this and what you think? I really wanna give a clear sign I'm into her. Everyone keeps telling me I'm not doing enough. I'm shy so I used to only say hi when she would, but now I'm planning doing this whole thing I just mentioned. Please give me your advice. I hate this feeling, I never felt like this before. I miss her and I don't know her. Everytime I see her it's like I been pushed off of a cliff and I'm falling. What an odd feeling. I hate it. I just like her so much. She's so beautiful and I just freeze up when I see her. This isn't like me. Problem is, I'm used to girls talking to me. Now when it matters and I meet someone I genuinely like I have a hard time. Please, anyone let me know your thoughts. I want straight and brutal honesty. What do you think she thinks? I don't know how women think so maybe you can give me advice? Does she not like me? Does she want me to make the first move? I have 4 days until I see her again. And these 4 days might as well be 4 years. They're dragging.

Women think what you want them to think. If you think you are a dumb idiot, they will think the same. If you think you are a macho, they will be attracted by your manliness (or disgusted, it depends). It's OK to be shy at first, though. You can even fool stupid chicks by pretending you are shy when you are in control of the situation. They can reveal dark sides of their personalities this way. But this is an advanced method. First of all you should develop your confidence and self-esteem. Go to the gym, do bodybuilding exercises. Thus you will look nice outside. You can find a lot of stories online about how bodybuilding changed people's lives. Meanwhile you should create in your mind schemes of your future behavior with beautiful girls - dialogues, gestures, kisses - anything. Then you will be prepared all the time and do everything automatically. I would suggest reading Mind Power Seduction Online Manual and Speed Seduction using NLP if you are still interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Agnus View Post
    Women think what you want them to think. If you think you are a dumb idiot, they will think the same. If you think you are a macho, they will be attracted by your manliness (or disgusted, it depends). It's OK to be shy at first, though. You can even fool stupid chicks by pretending you are shy when you are in control of the situation. They can reveal dark sides of their personalities this way. But this is an advanced method. First of all you should develop your confidence and self-esteem. Go to the gym, do bodybuilding exercises. Thus you will look nice outside. You can find a lot of stories online about how bodybuilding changed people's lives. Meanwhile you should create in your mind schemes of your future behavior with beautiful girls - dialogues, gestures, kisses - anything. Then you will be prepared all the time and do everything automatically. I would suggest reading Mind Power Seduction Online Manual and Speed Seduction using NLP if you are still interested.
    Oh well thanks for the tip, but honestly and ironically I was accepted to try out for the Navy SEALs, I am fit and am very confident. I don't know why, but this girl makes me soft and doubt myself. Ironically I don't mind going through the training and feeling pain and jumping out of a plane or being shot at and even taking life, yet I have trouble with this girl. Thanks for your response though. Appreciate any help or input I can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Nans300 View Post
    Oh well thanks for the tip, but honestly and ironically I was accepted to try out for the Navy SEALs, I am fit and am very confident. I don't know why, but this girl makes me soft and doubt myself. Ironically I don't mind going through the training and feeling pain and jumping out of a plane or being shot at and even taking life, yet I have trouble with this girl. Thanks for your response though. Appreciate any help or input I can get.
    OK. If you are so confident at a random time, try something simpler. Pick up an ugly girl instead of a beautiful one and practice seduction methods on her. Only don't go to the point where she gets pregnant or you will have to solve other issues.
    Last edited by Agnus; 21-09-13 at 10:00 AM.

.......... is all I have to say, I like this girl and only this girl. I only want her and no one else.

.......... is all I have to say, I like this girl and only this girl. I only want her and no one else.
    If you want only this girl why are you looking for advice how to seduce her? Maybe, I can seduce her instead of teaching you how and she will be satisfied? Funny guy.

How to seduce her? I just wanna talk to her and get to know her? Who said anything about seducing her? You sound a little mad like you have a grudge or something? Something wrong?

How to seduce her? I just wanna talk to her and get to know her? Who said anything about seducing her? You sound a little mad like you have a grudge or something? Something wrong?
    I see. You want to dwell in her mind and be her baby for ever. Are you sure you ever dealt with navy seals in Canada?

Im not from Cananda. I just randomly chose that. I'm from South San Francisco, Ca. I'm not a Navy SEAL either. I just got picked up to tryout? What does any of this have to do with my question? Can you please stay relevant to the question? If you're just going to act immature then you need not bother to continuously post on my question.

Im not from Cananda. I just randomly chose that. I'm from South San Francisco, Ca. I'm not a Navy SEAL either. I just got picked up to tryout? What does any of this have to do with my question? Can you please stay relevant to the question? If you're just going to act immature then you need not bother to continuously post on my question.
    What's your prob Bob?

I dunno, what's yours? I'm just asking for advice and you're talking about random stuff that doesn't pertain to what I'm asking.

I dunno, what's yours? I'm just asking for advice and you're talking about random stuff that doesn't pertain to what I'm asking.
    Still asking?

You want straight and brutal honesty? If I were her, I probably wouldn't be giving you much thought at all. Sure, she knows you exist but I doubt you stay in her mind. Frankly, you probably won't enter her mind until you can start talking with her.

I strongly suggest that you DON'T tell her that she's making you all shy. First of all, she can't make you feel anything. Your thoughts and actions are controlled by you and nobody else. Second, she's probably think you're lame if you say that. You're competing with boys who can talk to her and flirt with her - so you have to give yourself a kick up the rear end and be assertive if you want success
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hey thanks for replying and taking the time to read this. Yes, I too don't think she thinks about me. Not after what I've done. True I guess I might be lame if I tell her I'm shy and that's why I didn't say hi. I still think I'm gonna go with it. It's the truth. I am ruled by my emotions in this particular subject though. You're very right. My fears of her made me look like an asshole and not even say hi to her. It sucks. I will take what you said into consideration. So pretty much everything I plan to say is alright, minus the I'm shy part and that's why I feel like I'm coming off as rude part.

Tell her that you are shy if you want. But don't tell her that she MAKES you shy. Why? Because that's all on you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.