+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dating a girl that keeps flipping attitudes

dating a girl that keeps flipping attitudes

So I've been dating this girl for coming up on 2 months now. She has 2 kids which i am ok with but she seems to have attitude towards me off and on. Some times she is happy, we will talk and she will be cheerful but then without warning she will get all pissy and snippy. I don't think it is anything i doing because we will be fine and then it is out of the blue. Such as just now we were talking and as she was walking by i tried to give her a kiss on the cheek and she just flipped out and yelled get off me. I have fallen for her pretty hard, for the longest time i would never date a girl with kids because i had a bad experience with it years ago but there is something about her that i don't mind the kids. Can anyone give me a reason why she is doing that?

Also i stay at her place a couple nights a week because it is about an hour drive and she has her kids so she wouldn't be able to stay at my place. Most nights around 3-4 in the morning her 5 year old son crawls into bed, it bugs me because for one i feel uncomfortable with it and 2 i always get pushed almost off the bed. I don't want to bring it up because i would rather not cause any problems since it is her house and her bed. Could anyone give me advise on what i should do?

I think that she enjoys spending time with me because for one i have a cold right now which she does to and i was planning on staying home to get over it but she insisted i come over since there was no chance of me getting any of them sick since they already are. But another thing that bugs me is ill text her when im not around and it will take her hours to respond most of the time but when someone else texts her she responds almost instantly.

Any advice would be appreciated thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by jand8363 View Post
    and then it is out of the blue. Such as just now we were talking and as she was walking by i tried to give her a kiss on the cheek and she just flipped out and yelled get off me.
    Why would you date someone who acts like this?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Why would you date someone who acts like this?
    she isnt always like that, i know some of it might come from her step dad who gets moody and she has been in bad relationships before so im hoping that as time goes she will change or if it is something that i am doing that i don't realize i can change that.

she isnt always like that, i know some of it might come from her step dad who gets moody and she has been in bad relationships before so im hoping that as time goes she will change or if it is something that i am doing that i don't realize i can change that.
    It would only take one time for me....to each their own I guess

If someone " flips out" for no reason, then they have serious issues

You're hoping she'll change?

Good luck with that then - a triumph of optimism over reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    You're hoping she'll change?

Good luck with that then - a triumph of optimism over reality.
    Lol

Honestly poster, things will probably get even worse. She already uses u as an emotional punching bag when she's pissed off. The more comfortble she gets and the more u let her do it, the more it's going to happen. There's nothing u can do. Something like this comes from within the person. She needs counseling or anger management.

Heh... right now you two are in the "honeymoon" phase. She's on her best behavior. Think about that.

It's going to get worse. I'm predicting a LOT worse.

From personal experience, she is most likely bipolar. I hate how people quickly diagnosis people with this but as I said I have been there. One sentence she is on cloud nine then the next she hates the world without any external input. It can be very emotional draining if the other person starts to wonder what they are doing wrong when it has nothing to do w them.

Dude she has different expectations than you do. Sounds to me she just wants FWB and not a serious relationship.

If you want a better relationship, go find it with someone else because she isn't willing to give you what you want.

Thanks everyone for your advice we ended up breaking up and now she has gone bat shit crazy. Calling everything I do childish and then going with personal attacks the next day.

Thanks everyone for your advice we ended up breaking up and now she has gone bat shit crazy. Calling everything I do childish and then going with personal attacks the next day.
    Well....there you go ! Lifes too short to deal with Assholes like this