+ Follow This Topic

Thread: was that a deal breaker?

was that a deal breaker?

not long ago i met a girl who was very attracted to me at the beginning (she wanted my number and started texting me), we started dating for a month - everything great. Im lacking experience with girls, so I was not very aggressive during time (never made a move on her sexually, but i kissed her, held hands, made out regularly). So she texted 2 mutual frined and asked behind my back if i ever had a girlfriend. He refused to reply but told me. I was kinda irritated since she didnt ask me in person, so i texted her 'next time you want to ask me/know something about me, ask me in person not via other people'.

Next date i brought it up and told her i m not mad at her but dont like things like that. So i told her she can ask me now. She did and i told her i have never had serious relationship - im 25, and that i have never had feelings for any girl i have been sexual with. She was quiet after that and then i told her i have never had a gf because i was too busy (which is true plus i have never met any one special) because i was studying plus i was semi pro athlete. From then on, everything was different - she didnt text me as often as before and i just felt something is not the way it was - she was distant.

So 2 weeks later she texted me AFTER the date (she gave me just one kiss after and left quickly - normally we made out after a date), that she is not ready for somethings serious. After few weeks i heard from mutual friend she tried to get back with her ex (they were together 4 years and she left him because he was neglecting/ignoring/cheating her and was a 'bad boy'). So im wondering was my inexperience a deal breaker for her in your opinion and that was the reason she missed her ex and try to get back with him. im wondering that because she was very attracted/eager to see me before that topic was discussed Im often too honest but i would lie if i could about that, but since we have some mutual friends from before that was not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by ippn1 View Post
    not long ago i met a girl who was very attracted to me at the beginning (she wanted my number and started texting me), we started dating for a month - everything great. Im lacking experience with girls, so I was not very aggressive during time (never made a move on her sexually, but i kissed her, held hands, made out regularly). So she texted 2 mutual frined and asked behind my back if i ever had a girlfriend. He refused to reply but told me. I was kinda irritated since she didnt ask me in person, so i texted her 'next time you want to ask me/know something about me, ask me in person not via other people'.

Next date i brought it up and told her i m not mad at her but dont like things like that. So i told her she can ask me now. She did and i told her i have never had serious relationship - im 25, and that i have never had feelings for any girl i have been sexual with. She was quiet after that and then i told her i have never had a gf because i was too busy (which is true plus i have never met any one special) because i was studying plus i was semi pro athlete. From then on, everything was different - she didnt text me as often as before and i just felt something is not the way it was - she was distant.

So 2 weeks later she texted me AFTER the date (she gave me just one kiss after and left quickly - normally we made out after a date), that she is not ready for somethings serious. After few weeks i heard from mutual friend she tried to get back with her ex (they were together 4 years and she left him because he was neglecting/ignoring/cheating her and was a 'bad boy'). So im wondering was my inexperience a deal breaker for her in your opinion and that was the reason she missed her ex and try to get back with him. im wondering that because she was very attracted/eager to see me before that topic was discussed Im often too honest but i would lie if i could about that, but since we have some mutual friends from before that was not an option.
    Just guessing but telling her you were upset for asking behind your back was a bad move. What's the big deal? She was just interesting and knowing more about you. Other then that, who knows. Being 25 and never been in a relationship is a red flag for many

Doesn't really matter anyway.....she's not interested and you will probably never know why
    Last edited by surfhb2; 24-09-13 at 06:41 AM.

I would try not to analyze it and try to block out all thoughts of her. Even if she comes back to you (I doubt it) don't get back with her. She's that annoying type that won't get over her ex bf. find someone into you.