+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Heart Broken

Heart Broken

Hi there,
    Am new to this but i have used forums in the past as a way of venting feelings and i feel its much needed.

Ok i was with my ex for 2 years we really did fall for each other hard i love him more than anything and he love me to.
    But it wasn't easy we both have had our own ups n downs but when we first got together we were obsessed with each other
    we moved in together after about 3 months n were inseparable.
    Now things got harder arguments got worse he has a temper i suffer from depression n struggle with handling my feelings due to losing a little girl a few years back.

Well 2 days ago i told him he wasn't making me happy n i felt distant n i wanted to know if id be happier alone without any argument he said fine called me a selfish bitch n took everything he owned in the house and just left!!
    Now i didn't want it to be like that and i miss him like crazy some how this has all got turned around on me hes refusing to ever even see me again i cant stop texting him and calling him and he doesn't want to know me at all.
    I feel desperate n worthless n he just keeps saying leave me alone hes deleted all pictures of me off all his social network profiles n he just doesn't want to know me at all.
    I dont know what to do or say and literally cant stop crying my heads a mess i feel so lost.

What do i do?!!!

Big hugs to you Sadshan. I can only recommend you remembering that he wasn't making you happy and you felt distant. Frankly, if a person isn't making you happy, it is time to end the relationship. I reckon he's done you a favour.

Perhaps it's time to figure out why you are so distraught about losing a relationship which wasn't meeting your needs. Perhaps you're lonely and he was your only option? Is your self esteem too low to expect a healthy relationship? Get yourself into some counselling - it will help you through this hard time and hopefully make you stronger for the next relationship you have.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Yep. Go to a psychologist.

You broke up with him right? He's already got a temper problems, so you should of known how he would take the news of "your not making me happy anymore".
    I'm not turning this around on you, I'm just telling you, honestly, focus on you. You are in pain right now. You can't let others define you or be so dependent on someone. Once you feel worthy as a person again, You can find a man tht supports your depression better and doesn't have such a temper.