+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help need a mans point of veiw?!

Help need a mans point of veiw?!

If your ex split up with you but she realized straight away it was a mistake but you were hurt and angry what would make you want her back??
    What could she say??

Offer to be my slave..forever.

Coming straight from your other thread.....

Ending things WASN'T a mistake. He wasn't meeting your needs, you felt distant and he had a horrible temper to boot. I know it hurts right now, but you really need to accept that this has happened for a reason.

Don't be so desperate that you'll accept a crappy relationship over being single.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadshan View Post
    If your ex split up with you but she realized straight away it was a mistake but you were hurt and angry what would make you want her back??
    What could she say??
    It depends on the reason of breaking up. Personally I like when girls are not too fat. But skinny girls can be bitches. I don't like that. Thus if the girl is a bitch more than I can stand, I will say good-buy until she realizes she was wrong. Then most likely I will forgive and take her back because I am already familiar with this one and getting a newer girl takes some time and effort. Hope it explains.
    Last edited by Agnus; 24-09-13 at 07:19 AM.

From what I see his temper is from you making him so frustrated. Then to add insult to injury you blame him for your unhappiness when it's obvious you are having issues with your depression. It's been building up for a long time...you telling him he was making you unhappy was the last straw. Sounds to me he is now seeing you as the psycho ex GF. I think he's have enough.

Leave him alone, and get some therapy for your depression.

Even if you suffered, later on you will want her back. After 1 or 2 months you will fell her absence, and want to make up, no matter what.
    But don't forgive her right away. Allow some time, so the storm and feelings can calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadshan View Post
    What could she say??
    If a girl breaks up with me...she is done...its over.....

the trust is broken...how do i know if we stay together 10 years ..she wont do it again in the 11th year?

and what thought process lead her to break it off anyhow? why should I believe that thought process wont happen again....

R

Ya I had that policy too. If they are not willing to work things out, then to me that says they don't value the relationship.