+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So she's not a virgin anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by cbad View Post
    You're like "yeah, just go out and bang some other pussy, you'll evolve." Into what?
    A more experienced lover who knows that having sex with someone other than the object of your infatuation is nothing to kill yourself over and will no longer be insecure about being less experienced than said object of infatuation.

Quote Originally Posted by cbad
    People are so messed up these days that they even get turned on by thinking about some other guy having sex with their wife.
    Uhm...what? I hear maybe one out of every thousand people I meet say anything like this, and even then who cares? How is it YOUR business what turns other people on? When did the whole world become so far beneath you that in order to be "right" or not "messed up" it has to conform to your tunnel vision toward what should turn someone else on?

It's like they can't just care about their wife or girlfriend unless some other guy is violating her and degrading her.
    I have literally never once heard anyone say or imply that they can't just care about their wife/gf unless some other guy is degrading or violating her. In fact, I have literally never once heard anyone say or imply anything that could possibly be mistaken for this no matter how must you twist their words. It says a lot when the only way you can refute what I say is to make shit up out of literally nowhere.

And don't try to "match" their level of skankiness like "OK, she's had sex with some random guy, so I'll just have sex with some random girl and even it up and then I'm sure I'll have a fresh perspective on it." That's just that dude rationalizing his sexual promiscuity.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 25-09-13 at 11:29 PM.

Since when is having sex synonymous with being skanky? Since never, is the answer. You have issues.
    Well, I agree with most of that post I've quoted from, Sea except the part that there is no such thing as "skanky." There certainly is and it comes in both genders.

To me: Nicki and her married lover are both pretty skanktified.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 25-09-13 at 11:26 PM. Reason: added quote as post sequence was interupted
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

See, the problem is you're just thinking with your dick right now. The reason he feels the way he does about this girl is because part of what attracted him to her was her innocence. That's gone. You're like "yeah, just go out and bang some other pussy, you'll evolve." Into what? People are so messed up these days that they even get turned on by thinking about some other guy having sex with their wife. It's like they can't just care about their wife or girlfriend unless some other guy is violating her and degrading her. That's how pathetic people are.

To the OP: Yeah, at some point you'll have to come to grips with it because, unfortunately, most people have had sex with other people by the time you meet them. But that doesn't mean that it shouldn't bother you or that you should not care about it. And don't try to "match" their level of skankiness like "OK, she's had sex with some random guy, so I'll just have sex with some random girl and even it up and then I'm sure I'll have a fresh perspective on it." That's just that dude rationalizing his sexual promiscuity.
    Innocence, that is pretty much the word I would call the thing what attracted/attracts me so much in her. I'm not saying having sex would mean losing your innocence though, maybe "decreasing" it

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Well, I agree with most of that post I've quoted from, Sea except the part that there is no such thing as "skanky." There certainly is and it comes in both genders.

To me: Nicki and her married lover are both pretty skanktified.
    Haha ... I just meant that having sex doesn't equal being skanky - even if it's casual sex.

Quote Originally Posted by somethinglol View Post
    Innocence, that is pretty much the word I would call the thing what attracted/attracts me so much in her. I'm not saying having sex would mean losing your innocence though, maybe "decreasing" it
    What exactly is "innocence" to you, somethinglol? How does having sex decrease it?

If you're talking to me, I'd rather be a guy driving a pickup truck than someone married to a woman who called up a guy to lose her virginity to.
    Sorry about the penis.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Having sex does NOT make a person less "innocent".
    Yeah, actually, it does. You can call people "creeps" all you want, but that doesn't actually make your point. Someone like you wants people to believe that it's the same if someone is a virgin or has had sex with 5 people or has had sex with 1000 people. Sure, if sex is just a physical act, then it's just meat in your private parts. Then I'd totally agree with you. It's funny because you say that not caring about it is "emotionally healthy." Great, then practically nobody in the world is emotionally healthy because almost everyone lies about the number of sexual partners they've had. That's just you, like I said, rationalizing your own behavior and trying to make it like you're the normal person for not caring if someone has sex with a different person every night. That's great and very liberal of you, but all that really means is that you don't have any actual emotional attachment to anyone you've had sex with. You just lusted after them, had sex, and moved on. Unfortunately, that's not where the OP is coming from, so your viewpoint isn't helping him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Perfect example of the Creeps I was talking about a couple of posts ago. Having sex has NOTHING to do with a person's "innocence"
    I disagree, I think it has a lot of doing with person's innocence. Just like drinking and smoking has.

Falling in love and having relationship is two diferent things. Cbad reminded me that its actually big deal when a girl you care about had sex with someone else. Especialy if this girl is first you ever truly felt for. Because when you love for first time you love with all your heart. Because its the only way you know. The only love you can since in same way your parents loved you. And a girl could be the most beautiful girl in the world. It might be very small world - your world but when you are green thats all you ever saw and first girl you let inside. And its hard to understand how a guy who dont have this magical love in his heart could dare to touch this divine creature like it were just a simple girl.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by somethinglol View Post
    I disagree, I think it has a lot of doing with person's innocence. Just like drinking and smoking has.
    That's also true. And I'm sure you'll get blasted for saying that, but most people actually agree with you even if they don't know it. Even most guys who sleep around and have sex with some random woman will say "yeah, but I'd never marry her." Why not? Because they're disgusted by the fact that this woman sleeps around, even if they're total hypocrites for engaging in the same behavior. And likewise, most women who sleep around try very hard to not let that get out or be labeled as the "easy one." Why? Who cares, right? Aren't we all "emotionally healthy" and accept that as natural?

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Cbad reminded me that its actually big deal when a girl you care about had sex with someone else. Especialy if this girl is first you ever truly felt for. Because when you love for first time you love with all your heart.
    That's exactly the point. The OP probably doesn't give two s**ts that some other girl he knows has had sex, even if she had sex with 5 million people. He cares about this ONE girl. And all the "adult" people on here don't get that because they're just so used to sex being a physical act, which is the saddest thing I've ever heard. Adults lecturing some kid about how to not care about the girl he loves getting nailed. Bravo, guys. You're all role models.

^^^^ That old double standard ^^^^
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Agreed and I don't support it. I was just bringing it up to make a point.

[EDIT: I assume your post was in reference to the guys who will sleep with someone and not consider them marriage material because of it.]

Yup.... A virgin girl is what many young guys dream (even for some of the players) about until he's in his late 20's or early 30's. Once he's older, though he is more than likely not looking for a virgin anymore, he seeks a woman with a lower number in sexual partners but nevertheless that double standard will still persist.

However, if the OP is indeed a male virgin then it's understandable how he now thinks of the girl.
    Last edited by BlueMoonSal; 25-09-13 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMoonSal View Post
    Yup.... A virgin girl is what many young guys dream (even for some of the players) about until he's in his late 20's or early 30's. Once he's older, though he is more than likely not looking for a virgin anymore, he seeks a woman with a lower number in sexual partners but nevertheless that double standard will still persist.
    Yeah, but that change in attitude is just pragmatism more than anything for many guys. It's like "yeah, I'd like a virgin, but there aren't any, so I'll settle for someone who hasn't been TOO promiscuous." That's the reason for the change in attitude.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast