+ Follow This Topic

Thread: this has my head going crazy

this has my head going crazy

I met this girl at school which from day one I thought she was very attractive. We became friends and now sit together in every class and we talk and laugh and I started liking her a lot. it seems like she has some interest in me from what I can tell from her body language and the attention I get from her. So like I said, I really like her but sometimes when the professor gives us a small break we either talk for a minute or so or we just don't talk at all but other times we have a good conversation and it goes on well but that happens rarely.. at the end of the day when we're done class we always walk together and its a long walk and guess what... we don't talk and this upsets me because I can see it not going anywhere...
    Why does this happen? it seems like were both interested in each other yet we don't really do anything about it.
    Should she expect a move from me? Even if she has a boyfriend.. or should I leave it alone and try to move on from that stage of liking her?
    this has my head going crazy because this girl is constantly on my head.. from the minute I wake up shes the first person that comes to my head and every time I see her my mood changes and I know this is cheesy but I wish things could be better

You need to ask questions to keep the conversation going. Any questions. When you come home after classes, compose 5 questions for tomorrow to ask your girlfriend. And you are good.

What do you mean by "even if she has a boyfriend"? You obviously haven't talked t any significant level if you don't know the answer to this question.

Ask her if she has a boyfriend. If she says "no", then ask her out on a date.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.