The same married guy that I previously posted about fell off the face of the Earth on Monday morning. I won't say that I am TOO worried but maybe just a tad bit.

We first met about a month ago, and kind of kicked up the notch on our friendship about two weeks ago. We've been out on a few lunch dates together, he's been to my home, and we talk/text every day. He called me on Friday, and he told me that he was going out of town for work this week as he is in the military. I responded, and said "Okay". He said "You're not used to men who actually have to work huh?" and I said "No, I'm used to dating soldiers who lie to me about having to go away for work truthfully." and he was like "Well, I don't have to do all of that. I will send pics if you want me too" and I replied "Sure, you can do that if you want." and he says, "Even better, I'll post them on Instagram". I told "That's cool. You can send them to me too." and I laughed. He laughed and responded, "Don't be selfish. Let me share the pictures with the world too." and I said "Sounds good to me!"

We texted a couple more times that night, and we spoke on Saturday for his daughter's birthday party. I texted him on Sunday to wish him a very happy birthday, and he said "thanks. how are you? how;s your day?" and the whole 9. I asked him when he was leaving again, and he said "Tuesday morning" and I responded back with, "Oh. Okay. : / " I texted him good night, and we briefly spoke. Finally, i woke up early on Monday morning and told him to have a great day at work and he wanted to know why I was up so early. I told him that I didn't know. He said "Oh okay. Well, I have to go. Be back". I didn't hear from him all day so I texted him Monday night and said, "Safe travels". I have not heard anything from him since then. I haven't seen him on Facebook, and his last login on What's App was Monday at 5:00 am. Since we started hanging out heavily for the last couple of weeks, he has been/seemed genuinely interested and responds within five minutes or less to my messages.

I'm not really sure what to think. Any thoughts? Don't want to keep reaching out like a crazed psycho. I'm sure he's fine though.