+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does she like me? What does this mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Only thing is she's 8 years younger than me. Not really ok with that.......I'd have sex with her but I'm not sure I want to pursue a relationship with a girl that much younger. She's 20, I'm almost 28. I know she talks to other guys too and why wouldn't she? I don't feel comfortable pursuing someone that much younger, even though she has shown interest. What do you people think?
    I don't think looks have much to do with this. How compatible will you be with her when you're 8 years older do you think? If you want an easy lay, then I'd say she'd be the one to get it from since she's throwing herself at you. If she just wants you to sleep in her bed while you cuddle then run 1000 miles an hour away from her. You'll end up bing her girlfriend with dangly bits if she'll take you to her bed and not have any intentions of doing you, particularily the way she talks to you implying.

Oh... if it's the former, do wear a condom... Just in case she meant that baby comment O.o

[quote]
    Good point, not to mention the stress that having babies puts on a woman's body....
    Don't forget the stress it will put on your monthly income if she gets pregnant.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 27-09-13 at 06:45 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    If she just wants you to sleep in her bed while you cuddle then run 1000 miles an hour away from her. You'll end up bing her girlfriend with dangly bits if she'll take you to her bed and not have any intentions of doing you, particularily the way she talks to you implying.

Wut??? Please rephrase

So many sexist comments in just one thread. Wow.

Jesus, she likes you in the sense that she wants to sleep with you. Don't expect anything else... just sex. If you aren't freaked out by the age difference (I know I would be), go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    Most men yep.
    In my group of friends...all of whom are not only good at what they do professionally but also follow and have been for years and years strict diet and gym protocols...yeah..they have aged better than 95% of the women i know
    Do 95% of the women you know follow and have been following for years and years strict diet and gym protocols? If not, that may explain why the guys that have, now look better than the women that haven't. It's not a gender thing, it's a human thing.

but who wants to date a fitness chick...yuk....they are obsessed beyond belief with their bodies...
    Just like the guys you mentioned above.

women have an expiration date before which THEY HAVE to find love and start families...its called menopause
    Women aren't baby-making machines, they don't have an "expiration date" because they are not food.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So many sexist comments in just one thread. Wow.
    Pssssst .. I think they're being said just to get some of us all riled up.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Wut??? Please rephrase
    Don't sleep with her overnight in the same bed until AFTER you've already had sex. If you have a sleep over just so she can cuddle you, you'll end up being her MALE girlfriend. Keep the bed for sleeping alone or with someone you've already formed some sort of relationship with (sexual or otherwise).

Do 95% of the women you know follow and have been following for years and years strict diet and gym protocols? If not, that may explain why the guys that have, now look better than the women that haven't. It's not a gender thing, it's a human thing.

meh....take 10,000 pictures of women at 35 and men at 35...just the face...no makeup allowed...

you'll see i'm right...but to each their own

R

meh....take 10,000 pictures of women at 35 and men at 35...just the face...no makeup allowed...

you'll see i'm right...but to each their own

R
    Nah, it's just that we are used to seeing women wearing make up in the media, and in the media women that look older than 35 are very rarely portrayed, hence the (possible) shock-factor you mention (men are usually not wearing make up and men that look older than 35 are often portrayed). What is considered beautiful by the media's current standards (which change continuously, have been changing since the beginning of society) is different from what is considered attractive by each individual.

Nah, it's just that we are used to seeing women wearing make up in the media, and in the media women that look older than 35 are very rarely portrayed, hence the (possible) shock-factor you mention (men are usually not wearing make up and men that look older than 35 are often portrayed). What is considered beautiful by the media's current standards (which change continuously, have been changing since the beginning of society) is different from what is considered attractive by each individual.
    common man...i'm not going to factor in "the time period i'm living and the culture we live in and its possible skew on my perceptive window looking out into the world" and add in a mental correction..

what am i supposed to do...wake up every day with a woman my gut says looks older than who i want to be with at the moment and then take 10 minutes of meditation every morning to correct the skew?

nahhhh

Answer me this...what are the chances of a 50 year old woman finding love versus a 50 year old man?
    ever seen a 50 year old man with a 45 year old woman? yeeeap....

seen the opposite?

nooope....

I stand by what i said man.

R

I'll send you pictures of me and my husband then....I'm 49 and he's 43.

Are you implying men age better than women?
    It depends on the context. Some women still look great when they get older, but that's relatively rare. A lot of women will get upset about that, but there's a reason men generally don't run after 40-year-olds and will try to get with teenagers even if that means they'll go to prison. Yes, there are MILFs, but it's all relatively -- that just means the woman looks hot compared to other women her age. I guarantee you that for any MILF you show me, I can show you thousands of hotter non-MILFs.

Answer me this...what are the chances of a 50 year old woman finding love versus a 50 year old man?
    Right, but you need to factor in what makes each attractive. Women go for money, so older men have more of that. Men go for looks, which older women don't have. That's why you have the discrepancy. If women went for looks, the 50-year-old guy would be sad, too.

*laughing like hell here*

Quote Originally Posted by cbad View Post
    men generally don't run after 40-year-olds and will try to get with teenagers even if that means they'll go to prison
    Too bad that most men over 40 actually DO want to date 40+ year-olds and will NOT try to get with teenagers, not because they're afraid of going to jail, but because they're simply not interested in children. :|

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast