+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does she like me? What does this mean?

Does she like me? What does this mean?

Ok my friends girlfriend's FRIEND was over about two weeks ago. I've never really had a chance to get to know her but on this day she made a comment saying that last Thursday when my friends g/f and her went out, she wanted to come cuddle with me in bed but she thought I'd get freaked out. Obviously this caught my attention because why would she think this, let alone tell me, unless she was at least mildly interested? Now these last couple of weeks she does things like she will come into my room just to tell me hi, she made a comment about me having to sleep over at her place so I could have her babies, etc.
    The same night she made the babies comment, she asked me to walk her home (she lives down the street). Why would she ask me to WALK her home when I know she feels just as safe if I was to watch her walk home from afar? I really feel like I missed an opportunity. Also, she is extremely attractive and I know that she must have guys hitting on her all the time - I know if I wait too long she will be in a relationship as I'm sure she "talks" to numerous guys as is. If I don't show interest some other guy will, and this will never move forward. But am I right in interpreting her signals?
    What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Jesus; 27-09-13 at 02:10 AM.

bump........................

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus View Post
    Ok my friends girlfriend.

STOP right there....

END OF THREAD.

Dont men have ANY sense of Honor now a days or do they remain little boys getting giddy over ANY piece of vagina that shows the slightest interest??

Christ ...YOUR FRIEND'S GIRL.....as far as YOU are concerned...she's a HE....THAT IT.

have some damn dignity...

Maybe she's in an open relationship.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's not my friends girlfriend, it's her friend

It's not my friends girlfriend, it's her friend

you didn't have the word "FRIEND" in your original post...you just fixed that

in THAT case...ask her out...all this advice stuff about a girl thats clearly interested is done by insecure men...

be confident...smile...ask her out to Sat dinner..she'll say yes

R

Yea... go ahead and "have her babies." O.O

She's sounds like she's "13 going on 30 if ya know what I mean doc."

Quote courtesy of Jack Nicholson in the movie One Flew Over The Cookoo's Nest
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yea... go ahead and "have her babies." O.O

[/i]

I've heard that before...thats just girl talk for "i'm gonna make this real easy for you" ...at least that ws my experience...

and if she's as attractive as he says she is...the only thing left to find out is if she has a great and fitting personality for him...

wont find that out without taking her out...

R

Only thing is she's 8 years younger than me. Not really ok with that.......I'd have sex with her but I'm not sure I want to pursue a relationship with a girl that much younger. She's 20, I'm almost 28. I know she talks to other guys too and why wouldn't she? I don't feel comfortable pursuing someone that much younger, even though she has shown interest. What do you people think?

Only thing is she's 8 years younger than me. Not really ok with that.......I'd have sex with her but I'm not sure I want to pursue a relationship with a girl that much younger. She's 20, I'm almost 28. I know she talks to other guys too and why wouldn't she? I don't feel comfortable pursuing someone that much younger, even though she has shown interest. What do you people think?
    Dude...sigh...in this metro sexual..overly feminized...feminist leaning world...WTF is wrong with men???
    you want to Marry someone your own age? You want to be 40 with a 40 year old wife? Guess what..you'll still young young while she looks MUCH older...
    i'm 37...just got out of a long term thingy...gonna concentrate on my career for the next year...but when i AM looking to date.....make my girlfriend and eventually marry...i'm looking at ages 27 thru 33 MAXIMUM.

and 28 year old with a 20 year old is just about right...you're fine.

a 28 year old ....good luck man..you'll be competing for her with guys like me...guys that are set in their field..are decent looking....and are now in the process of hitting the pinnacle of achievement in their field...and can go out and buy a car in cash...no biggie.

When you are 38 you'll be where I am...ie a success...but good looking 28 year olds...once again..you'll be competing against men in the prime of their careers ..that can out spend you 10 to 1..and at 28..a women values security as much as she values looks and honesty and all the other stuff. She's looking to have babies in the not too distant future.

A 20 year old is PERFECT. I mean no disrespect...just telling you the truth...you're gonna take a 28 yer old out to dinner..$100 a plate....some guy like me will rent a limo and take her out to a $1000 a plate place in NY..

there SHOULD be an age difference between men and women with the woman being younger.

R

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    You want to be 40 with a 40 year old wife? Guess what..you'll still young young while she looks MUCH older...

Are you implying men age better than women?

Most men yep.
    In my group of friends...all of whom are not only good at what they do professionally but also follow and have been for years and years strict diet and gym protocols...yeah..they have aged better than 95% of the women i know...the ONLY women that look better than them are pro fitness competitors and some amateur bodybuilding girls that we used to know back in the day...but who wants to date a fitness chick...yuk....they are obsessed beyond belief with their bodies...

i'm 37 and I still get carded for wine...

I know the feminist inkling world now a days will wanna whine about this..but women have an expiration date before which THEY HAVE to find love and start families...its called menopause .

R

Quote Originally Posted by TheRaven View Post
    Most men yep.
    In my group of friends...all of whom are not only good at what they do professionally but also follow and have been for years and years strict diet and gym protocols...yeah..they have aged better than 95% of the women i know...the ONLY women that look better than them are pro fitness competitors and some amateur bodybuilding girls that we used to know back in the day...but who wants to date a fitness chick...yuk....they are obsessed beyond belief with their bodies...

i'm 37 and I still get carded for wine...

I know the feminist inkling world now a days will wanna whine about this..but women have an expiration date before which THEY HAVE to find love and start families...its called menopause .

R

Good point, not to mention the stress that having babies puts on a woman's body....

Ok my friends girlfriend's FRIEND was over about two weeks ago. I've never really had a chance to get to know her but on this day she made a comment saying that last Thursday when my friends g/f and her went out, she wanted to come cuddle with me in bed but she thought I'd get freaked out. Obviously this caught my attention because why would she think this, let alone tell me, unless she was at least mildly interested? Now these last couple of weeks she does things like she will come into my room just to tell me hi, she made a comment about me having to sleep over at her place so I could have her babies, etc.
    The same night she made the babies comment, she asked me to walk her home (she lives down the street). Why would she ask me to WALK her home when I know she feels just as safe if I was to watch her walk home from afar? I really feel like I missed an opportunity. Also, she is extremely attractive and I know that she must have guys hitting on her all the time - I know if I wait too long she will be in a relationship as I'm sure she "talks" to numerous guys as is. If I don't show interest some other guy will, and this will never move forward. But am I right in interpreting her signals?
    What do you guys think?
    Good looking and asking to make babies? I would wonder where her vagina has been.......

The same night she made the babies comment, she asked me to walk her home (she lives down the street).
    Maybe, she wants you to volunteer as a babysitter when she fks her boyfriend?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast