+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How long should i wait for a girl to come into my life?

How long should i wait for a girl to come into my life?

I'll be 21 in a week and never had a girlfriend before, I'm living the college life , studying hard, playing tennis and living with a noisy room mate that parties every night. My college is 60% female and most of them are hot. Even though I'm surrounded by hot girls i still can't get one. I don't know how to to be honest, i've done tones of reading and asked questions online, and it's always the same thing, befriend a girl and ask her out, or flirt. I can't do ether of these things , i've tried , i don't have really any opportunity to befriend a girl because I'm not in the same social circle as them, I"m not like my room mate who can start conversations and befriend everyone he comes in contact with. Even though I"m around lots of girls i don't have any reason to so much as talk to them, let alone become friends. I hope every year that some miracle moment will happen and a girl will come into my life but it never happens. I wish i could just pick a girl i think is gorgeous and then if she thought i was good looking we could date, but that's not how society works. I feel like the only way i can ever get a girl is if i go up to a random one and use a pick up line, which i don't have the guts to do. but it may be my only option if i don't want to be the 40 year old virgin... And no i'm not just looking for sex , i want an actual relationship. so how long should i wait before i get desperate and use pick up lines? It's been 6 years so far. And my looks are not the problem, i'm positive I"m better looking then most guys at my college and I"m not trying to be conceded, just being real, but i know when it comes to girls looks don't get them.

http://www.loveforum.net/threads/84754-A-man-once-asked-his-father-quot-Father-how-will-i-ever-find-the-right-woman-quot

"Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by shadower4 View Post
    , studying hard,:
    THERE...keep doing that. Also ..stop with the tennis and go to the damn weight room ..you like lobbing a ball back and forth over a net with another dude..?? its STILL A DUDE!!!....the gym....it comes a close second to sex for me. Work out...study hard...and quit worrying about getting laid or getting a girlfriend.
    Women can smell " wants girl really bad" a mile away....
    ...grow your beard out...stop giving a shit...like not stop giving a shit in pretend when you really do give a shit...masturbate 4 times a day if thats what it takes...when you aren't horny...you aren't think about girls...

it'll happen ...when you aren't so eager for it to happen.....i know..catch 22..which is why i gave you my ...beat off a lot advice..take it...

PS..all the dudes that are getting the girls right now...keep studying...most of them will be mowing your future grass "-)

R
    Last edited by TheRaven; 27-09-13 at 11:13 AM.

You should be creative via imagination. Circulation of thoughts creates vacuum where the female energy gets into. Choose a girl and put her as an object into your mind and start creating various imaginary situations like taking her out, sleeping with her, talking to her. When you feel it might work, approach the girl and tell her what you think. Or you might want to take a look at Mind Power Seduction. http://digital.ms11.net/free-ebooks/hypnosis/mind-power-seduction-manual.pdf