+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Looking for answers

Looking for answers

My "girlfriend up until Monday" and I got into an argument this past Saturday via text. I was texting "intimately" while she was out with friends, she didn't really think anything of it at first but then became annoyed. She usually does this stuff with me and I'm not the one who often starts intimate phone talks. Then she said "please stop I'm out with friends this is so disrespectful." I said "you're right, you're right." And she said then why the f*** would you talk to me like that. I told her to not cuss at me in that way. She said "you're an a*****e." Then I replied something I admit was mean too. Dropped a few f-bombs and was probably rude which isn't my usual demeanor.

The next day I saw that she blocked me on FaceBook, which doing so removes you as a friend. She wouldn't respond to my texts. The next day she finally did when I apologized. I said, "I apologize about being disrespectful the other night will you accept my apology" and she said "no." I then went on to say that I realize how I must have hurt her while she was out with friends. She replied "I'm just done, I don't care anymore."

I replied without communication how I've become emotionally fatigued and that the past month I've felt neglected, that I love and care for her and this is very difficult but I'm ending our relationship. She said "okay, bye." I replied it's not like I'm leaving the planet goodbye and she said ok.

I sent her a picture message from my recent vacation this past weekend of a museum exhibit the following day. She has since I believe blocked me via her phone, which means I cannot call, text, or message in anyway. The only thing I know of is e-mail now.

I should not feel this way but she's making me feel like I'm a crazy needy person trying to get ahold of her. This is untrue as I'm a very independent person. I'm not sure what to think of this situation or what next steps to take. I understand I need to be patient but am searching some advice from females on how to handle this situation. Hence, looking for answer.

Is it childish that she replied in monosyllabic answers? I am a person who prefers to communicate in order to work out problems even if something can't come to an agreement. Not blocking on FaceBook or telephone. For example, if she would have said, "I understand your thoughts and I'm concerned with the way our relationship is headed, I think it is best for us to also end the relationship." Other than "okay, bye"

I've told her before that I do make mistakes but I always want to learn from my mistakes to prevent them in the future. I feel her communication recently has not been the same. A day or two before this all happened we ended the phone conversation with an "I love you" as well.

Please females help me analyze this and look for the next step. Thank you!

OMG she is not interested at all anymore. She has made that extremely clear. Leave her alone and quit thinking and talking about her. How long did u guys date for?

Jeez, you really need help understanding what this means? It looks EXTREMELY clear to me: she wants you out of her life for good. She literally told you that she doesn't care about you anymore and she has been showing you in every possible way that she doesn't. Just leave her alone.

This woman sounds like a total bitch. Seriously, you text her "intimately" and she says it's disrespectful? That's the most psycho way to react. You know what a normal response would be? OK, she's out with her friends and her boyfriend texts "hey, baby, what are you wearing?" Either she texts back "not now, I'm with friends" or she just doesn't respond. That's normal. Instead, psycho bitch starts screaming about how you're violating her in public and forces you to apologize. Just be glad she's gone.

Apparently she thinks that she can be rude and disrespectful to you and you should put up gently with it.

How can you be interested in a girl who speaks to you like that? Is that the kind of girl you want to invest your time and feelings in?

She isn't your girlfriend anymore, she basically broke up with you. In a rude immature way, but still a break-up it is.

Quote Originally Posted by cbad View Post
    This woman sounds like a total bitch. Seriously, you text her "intimately" and she says it's disrespectful? That's the most psycho way to react. You know what a normal response would be? OK, she's out with her friends and her boyfriend texts "hey, baby, what are you wearing?" Either she texts back "not now, I'm with friends" or she just doesn't respond. That's normal. Instead, psycho bitch starts screaming about how you're violating her in public and forces you to apologize. Just be glad she's gone.

I agree with this and it makes me feel better. It was confusing to me for some time whether this was a normal behavior. It's possible I'm wrong I feel like she's going to text me again at some point saying she's sorry blah blah blah. Is it in my best interest to not respond? I feel like that would be rude on my part to not respond compared to responding and reassuring the fact we are no longer together. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Matix125; 29-09-13 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valixy View Post
    Apparently she thinks that she can be rude and disrespectful to you and you should put up gently with it.

How can you be interested in a girl who speaks to you like that? Is that the kind of girl you want to invest your time and feelings in?
    Thank you Valixy!

This is definitely NOT someone I would want to invest my time and feelings. She has done this behavior to me in the past not to this extent but it made me feel alone and I shrugged everything off telling myself not to worry. This time I will not gently put up with this type of behavior. Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    She isn't your girlfriend anymore, she basically broke up with you.
    Yes, and she did him a great favour.
    Last edited by Valixy; 29-09-13 at 09:43 AM.

Stay away from this girl, if she messages you, ignore her. It's not rude, it's just a way to make sure you won't get roped back in. She's rude, overly dramatic and it sounds like she was just looking for an excuse to break up with you. A naughty text from you while she's out with friends should warrant a playful reply about what you'll do when you get together, not a psychotic rage fest.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would just ignore her going forward, she is rude and broke up with you completely immaturely, she doesn't deserve the dignity of a future response since she didn't have the courtesy to treat you with any type of respect ever. All she had to say was "I'm out with my friends right now, we can talk later" instead of being a cow. Sounds liked a bullet dodged to me.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

If you decided to end up then end as the way so he could not hurt more. You Just say him that I love any one else and so we can be continue.