+ Follow This Topic

Thread: can you shut off the weird auto prune you have in love movies, books and music.

can you shut off the weird auto prune you have in love movies, books and music.

it makes no sense, the love forum section should have it cuz it has the most posts, why would a smaller section like music book & music be auto pruned and locked the way it is. the whole 1st page of posts in that section shouldn't be pruned or locked, why is that section set differently to the other water cooler section? thx.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Hello exteter,

Thread only get lock after 30 days of inactivities and they do not get prune..
    Hope this help clear the confusion.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

if they don't get pruned then why does 90% of the threads in love, music and books no longer show, they are removed because they no longer show in the section - if only locked they would still be able to read.

could you instead if you can't shut off remove from view- could you sticky popular threads instead, in love music movies, can see the ones that could be stickied, and in funny pictures threads, same- the post your pictures and funny pictures should get stuck, in other section, books reading, movies you watch and music you listen should also be stickied. in music there was a thread on songs lyrics that no longer shows that could be stuck too. also pcmasters songs that heals, which is now locked.

thanks for answering me, i get about the lock after 30 days now, that makes good sense because are inactive.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake