+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help, I don't know what to do now!

117 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Help, I don't know what to do now!

There's a girl I met in school and I really have build very strong feelings for her. I ask her out to the movies about 2 weeks ago and we had a nice time.
    But now after that day I really have fallen in love with her.
    Here's the thing, we're on school holidays right now and I want to do something again and perhaps ask her out but if I ask her to do something with me she says that she already has something planned. I have the feeling that I'm annoying her when I text or call her because I want to set up a time. I only have a week left of the holidays and I would like to see some pointers please.
    I don't know what I'd do if I loose her...

Why didn't you just simply ask her out again right after your date? and this time hold her hand or something....show her you are sexually attracted to her. Dude if you don't step up she's gonna think you are a wuss.

Suggest something extraordinary like rainbow trout fishing. She will replan.

Oh and please control your feelings....you are moving way too fast. Falling in love just after one date is being a little obsessive...chicks don't dig that vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Oh and please control your feelings....you are moving way too fast. Falling in love just after one date is being a little obsessive...chicks don't dig that vibe.
    Ah, the stupidity of youth. She is clearly (cue soft and soppy music) 'THE ONE', the only one who really understands him, the only woman on the planet he will only ever love, EVER.

Or perhaps she's just another girl and he'll get over it when his balls drop and his voice gets deeper.

117 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Pardon me?
    You better watch what you type!