+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 1st girlfriend

1st girlfriend

hi i am 22 yrs old... one girl is study in my college.I love her but she love somebody else... She is Good friend of mine... i don't have experience what to do in this situation... my feeling is very about her... any suggestions

Stop standing in the side lines obsessing over someone elses GF or a girl that is obsessing over another guy....there is not chance there so forget about her.

Also stop making friends with girls you want to date....they are friends with you because they don't see you as BF material.

First step is to act like you own the place, strut your stuff, and don't have a care in the world. Girls find this attractive. If you see a girl you like, chat with her, ask her name, give her a complement, then ask her out on a date. That's how the bold and confident guys that get all the girls do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 3aaaz View Post
    hi i am 22 yrs old... one girl is study in my college.I love her but she love somebody else... She is Good friend of mine... i don't have experience what to do in this situation... my feeling is very about her... any suggestions
    Kiss her in a sexual way in front of her boyfriend. The boyfriend will think that she is cheating on him and leave her. The girl will by astonished with your courage and fall in love with you. Easy.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    If you see a girl you like, chat with her, ask her name, give her a complement, then ask her out on a date. That's how the bold and confident guys that get all the girls do it.
    Yeah right. And the girl sitting at the table with a boring look stares at someone else. I witnessed this kind of date when the chick at the next table was pissed off that didn't give her a compliment when I was at the restaurant with my wife. Her boyfriend was somehow forgotten and ignored.

[IMG][/IMG]

I am scare that if I ask her for date... I will loose her forever

If you do or you don't you will lose her anyways. Reality is she will not be in your life forever. This is how life is....if you want things to change, you have to take risks. If you don't take a risk, you will be left unfulfilled and lonely.

If you are worried about scaring her away, then it was never meant to be. Sorry but admiring from afar does nothing to help your situation. There is no magic spell to make her fall into your lap.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There is no magic spell to make her fall into your lap.
    Sure, there is.

Last edited by Agnus; 01-10-13 at 05:44 AM.