+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Had to say Good Bye to my Lady Friend.

Had to say Good Bye to my Lady Friend.

It's official, I had to end our affair. It's kind of sad to think that I had something good(in a bad way) going on for me. I know I could of had a "girlfriend" to fullfill my needs, but there wasn't no way to give up something that I have desired in a woman. She was humorous, had the best sense of humor, helped me out in diffucult matters. She was there like we were already meant to be together. Everything was just fine. She would come to my place and make my roomates question me about "who she is"? I already miss us running away together and finding excuses to be away without letting the husband know about us. The husband was rarely there and her sister watched her kids as she was gone in dark with me. I miss her coming in and pretending to send parcels out when it actually go to my place. I miss holding her late at night and talking about if we ever bumped into eachother in the past and how would we be if we met when she was still single. We laughed because there would be a big age difference. I miss making love in my place while my roomates would barge in later on. But we knew everything was wrong. So we called it a truths. She needed to get closer to her kids and her family. And I had to focuse on my film jobs. I never did tell her about my film career because then she would probably divorce her hubby and then I would have lots to deal with. I am here to say that I am sorry for what I have caused. I did say I would never do what I did again before, but now I am asking all you guys to forgive me and hope we can get along together. I am deeply hurt and feel lots of pain for not being able to see her anymore. My roomates are A-holes and want her number ever since she stop coming over. I came back here because you guys are my buddies. Help me feel better. Everything is moraly wrong that I did. Sorry guys.
    [URL=http://loveforum.net/showthread.php?t=6634]thread in the past[/URL]
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

You're forgiven. Apart from never being able to take a meeting there, that's of the things I hated about living in L.A. Everybody had a LOT of heart, but NOBODY had any compassion. Just shrug it off as something L.A. rubbed off on you a little.
    Speak less. Say more.

This is MY opinion, but people like you **** good people over like me..... I hope one day one of these woman's husbands finds out and royally ****s your world up.... Anyway ~Cheers~

universal rule - dont do unto others what u dont want them to do unto u. u're in my prayers.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh damn, I didn't think that whole post office romance would ever go anywhere.

Just goes to show how wrong I was.

thats ****ed up man...

Well Frasbee, neither did I. It just so happens, she been coming alot and I guess she was lonely at home and wanted some kind of adventure, sort of speak. I could not deny that I wanted her, but I let myself go with the flow. It's amazing. But anyways, I still do miss her. L.A. is a crappy place to be and get involve with someone not available, but there is too much indirections going on here and drives people insane. I'm having a hard time with my roomates teasing me about her and why I let her go even though I told them now that she had a family. Ofcourse they did not care as well. I'm sorry guys. Truly am. We still talk on the phone and we are trying not to see eachother face to face. It's difficult because we treat ourselves as an impossible addiction.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Move to Philly.

There's less attractive girls here.

I dunno what to do? I'm not having a great time here. I wanna go back home! I wanna call her and see her again.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

nlb...it hurts to let go of somebody. it hurts to let go of anything that we're so used to seeing or experiencing. but sometimes we have to do it for our own good sake. you did the right thing. keep your head up.

Like I always say about scum like you:

Die slowly.

You intentionally and willingly assisted in the destruction of a family. I never have and never will accept people who think they did something "special" because they banged a worn out married woman.

They are about the lowest of the low when it comes to desperation. They have absolutely nowhere else to go but through bottom feeders like you who knowingly stick your dick in another man's woman for your cheap thrills, likely because you can't score anywhere else.

"Your film career". Give me a break. Written anything lately? Starred in anything recently? You have a dream and an idea, not a career. Stop bragging to us, we don't care.

And while you are at it - Walk into traffic.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------

Damn, Cybog. I don't see any point in mincing words. Just say what you mean.
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    This is MY opinion, but people like you **** good people over like me..... I hope one day one of these woman's husbands finds out and royally ****s your world up.... Anyway ~Cheers~
    hahaha

/cheer Tommy!

Well just remember, it takes two...it just as much as her fault as well sadly.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"