+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my super cute boss

my super cute boss

Okay so I have this super cute boss (she's 22 and I'm a guy 21) and I feel like she's flirting with me but I'm not sure. We are always making each other laugh hysterically at work, she playfully hits me every now and then, and she pulled the really cute sad face and wanted me to tie her shoes. So do you guys think she's flirting with me and if so, how do I go about flirting back to my boss?

Heres some advice that you should keep for the rest of your life.

As tempting as it is ........... Never ever dip into the company ink!!!!!!

It could cost you a lot more than just your job if it ends badly!!!!!!

Agreed. And that goes double, if not triple, for your boss. I mean, imagine if you start dating your boss, then suddenly things go horribly wrong somehow. Awkward enough to date a co-worker and have things go badly. Imagine if it is your boss. Best to remain friends/colleagues.

As far as dating co-workers in general, I wouldn't necessarily say it is ALWAYS to be avoided. It is just something where you want to tread very lightly. You have to remember that, if it doesn't go well, chances are you are going to be stuck seeing them regularly. Unlike with a normal ex where you break up and then usually won't see them for a while, you will see them constantly at work.

But, unless she somehow suddenly becomes not your boss, dating your boss is pretty much never a good idea.

LOL....like he is gonna listen to you.

Ever hear the expression "Don't shit where you eat?"

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I dated my employee when I was 22. What a shitty mess that ended up being.

Look, if you like someone at work and either one of you is in a superior position to the other you absolutely cannot do it unless you like them enough to quit. Not only will it breed animosity in your relationship at times, it's also a sure way to get fired. Most companies have pretty strict policies on that sort of thing.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

If you don't mind looking for a new job if it all turns to cr@p, then ask her out. But if you need to keep your job - leave her alone.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Don't listen to idiots. Dating a boss is cool. It can open new opportunities. On the contrary, if you don't date the boss, she might get offended and fire you. But you should foresee where the situation goes. Some female bosses are bitches. They like the feeling of superiority and power. So your behavior should be 50/50, weak enough to obey as an employee and strong enough to disobey as a man.
    Last edited by Agnus; 02-10-13 at 06:04 AM.

For one thing your interest could have her job as well. It's not very professional of her on her part...being so young and stupid would be a contributor.

Your economy is in the shitter, and it's a tough job market out there, so why f uck your self just for some tail. You are best to not get involved and remain as co-workers.

You want to do her, start looking for another job.

I'd **** her - make sure you film it and then use it to blackmail her to get promotion and a pay rise. It's a win win situation - sex, promotion and more money. What could possibly go wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    I'd **** her - make sure you film it and then use it to blackmail her to get promotion and a pay rise. It's a win win situation - sex, promotion and more money. What could possibly go wrong.
    Maybe after that he could make copies of it and sell it without her consent. lol