+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does she like me? should i go for it??

does she like me? should i go for it??

Im into this girl but im not sure she likes me in 'that' sorta way.
    We became friends since last summer and we hanged out when we weren't busy.
    I only saw as a friend as well... but time after time, I eventually got a huge crush.
    One time at school, I was talking to one of my female friends.
    As my friend left to her way home, I found her walking up in front of me!
    Her face seemed pretty edgy, like she saw a ghost. She walked home another way with her other friends without saying a word to me.
    A couple days later, I was walking home with my friends and I noticed she was behind us with someone else.
    I slowed down a bit so she can catch up.
    She noticed us and started talking.
    Somewhere in the conversation, she mentioned kicking my friend in gut (forgot why), but she said she wouldn't kick me because "Your my favorite" she said, followed by a quick hug.
    I was confused about that comparing to the other day.
    But anyways...
    We live close so we usually walk together home.
    One time when i was with her girlfriends, one of them said someone has a crush on me.
    I wasn't sure how to react, all of them were starting at me! Then I looked at 'her', with the same kind of face as the others.
    I looked neutral, said "ok then..." Felt dumb afterwards.
    When it was just the two of us walking home, she brought up that one of my friends really like her and plans on asking her out! I asked her what she would say, she said she doesn't know. So I brought up a different topic about a book we had to read in english class.
    When I got to my place, she gave me a high five and said bye.
    But then she noticed she forgot her house key... So she had to wait until her sister came by.
    I offered to accompany her and she said sure.
    So we talked for a good 20 minutes.
    Some of her guy friends showed up, we never met so they were wondering who I was.
    They teased her about 'getting busy' with me.
    I'll admit it was pretty funny.
    She said "Shut up" twice with a cute smile.
    They left, we started talking again, then her sister showed up with her friends...
    It was her time to go.
    She hugged me and left off.
    I also overheard someone say "Is he your boyfriend?"
    I didnt get to hear the rest, but I left with a smile.
    A week later at school, I noticed her in the halls talking to someone, I could of sworn she noticed me walking by, but she practically brushed me off.
    She doesnt reply to my texts lately..
    But we still walk home, have a few good laughs.
    Now Im sitting here wondering if she even has the slightest of interest in me.

I could use some help here!

Dude may be fall in love with you but she didnt want to show it. There is a way to know that she love u or not. Stop all the activities for few time that you do to attract her. So you will get your answer by her expression