+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does he like me?

does he like me?

So I like one of my older brothers friends. He's barely 2 years older than me but I feel like he is hot and cold when it comes to flirting. When I was at my friends house, whose older brother is also friends with my crush, and my crush was over too, one of my brothers friends was making fun of my outfit jokingly and then when they went somewhere else my crush stayed back to say that I had a 'unique' style then he named the different components of my outfit an said it was cool. Later I was talking to my friend about how I was debating whether to take AP bio or not and my crush turned away from his convo to talk about when he took it the year before. My brother is in the boy scouts and they had a 2day beach family trip and I decided to go. My brothers friend was in our car along w me, my brother, and my dad. so my dad is always late so I texted my crush to say we were going to be late and he said ok I didn't know u were coming so I added some Flirtiness and said how could I resist beach camping? And he said awesome. Then while camping he talked to me a lot the first day and asked me to play football w him and my brother and we was on the opposite team but he was being all flirty and stuff then he wanted me on his team... then the next day he really didn't talk to me that much other than saying hi some times and being in the same convo if I was talking to someone else then the next day he got kinda flirty again when it was just me and him and my brother again... does he like me?? I really like him and I don't know if I came off to subtle and he thought I friend zoned him when it almost feels like he friend zoned me... and now this is one big ramble

Perhaps, he might. Have you tried talking to him about it?

I think he seems interested and does like you but he might be shy about it since he is friends with your brother...

I wish you good luck with everything

He likes you but hes not so good at showing it when theres people around.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

He might be unsure of your brother's reaction. He doesn't want to upset his buddy by crushing on the guy's sister. Perhaps you could talk to your brother & get your brother to green light the relationship.

He might like you but he's shy so try being alone but making him notice it and see if he come and talk to you

I'd guess he likes you. He is in a tough situation however. He doesn't want to do something to ruin his friends (your brother) friendship, but he wants to do something with you. I know it's hard, but talk to your brother? Then, bring it up to your wannabe boyfriend. And hell, ask him out.

Hmm it sounds like he might!