+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 18. Never been kissed.

AHAHAH! That's funny, Myt ex boyfriend was like Topher. He was also my first kiss, at 15 almost 16. he actually said he was taken aback when we kissed (first date) because hwas like "You practically made out with me!" a few months later. Hr told me I was an, actually, amazing kisser and he has dated a few girls and kissed a few more in the past.

Ahh, sad times. But good times.

Hey my lady theres no problem if you havent been kissed yet.. if you like him do it. Just relax and feel relieved cause in these matters you girls have always the easy job and guys the hard
    try your best and dont worry at all, hes supposed to make you feel good, then im sure in some time youll become a wonderful kisser!
    one thing i would add if im allowed my lady. the most hard part may be not having faced love problems before much more than not having kissed before. but i dont want to take you badluck on this one just mean it as a warn.
    hug darlin

Quote Originally Posted by Nalyh
    This might seem like that movie Never Been Kissed starring Drew Barrimore but this is no joke! I'm 18 and I've never been kissed.

Okay, so the deal is... I'm starting to go out with this guy. Our first date went amazing! It was like a date I've always been dreaming/wishing for. And well, on the date... the guy I was going out with made a move on me and I sort of brushed it off and didn't respond. I mean, I was scared and didn't know what to do so I just simply ignored it and acted like nothing happened. Even that, the night turned out super well. He said he hasn't had that much fun since a very long time and wants to go out with me again. Apparently, I liked going out with him too and agreed to on another date. But during the first date I acted in a very we're-going-to-be-just-friends way, but for some reason he found me attractive even though I was being a dork... and for him, he is a very serious guy. You gotta picture this... he works in a title company, owns a very nice sportscar, enjoys fine dining, and throwing parties at hotels. I'm very much intimidated of how mature he is and how I'm very inexperienced with the things that he normally would do. He said I'm short and I look so young, yet he also said he likes what he sees. I'm confused of how this guy is actually attracted to me. And if he makes a move on me again, should I blow him off the second time, tell him that I've never been kissed, and/or just simply try to kiss him as best as I can? HELP!!!
    i used to see someone who fits the same discription of your guy.. girl, he's after something. try not to act so innocent around him and dont be impressed just yet.

dont put off kissing him .. whatever you do.. your like my mate, he was quite old before he first kissed a girl, and were talking cheek kissing here.. his girlfriend didnt care.. infact i think she liked the fact he was such a helpless little boy hahaha

when i first kissed a girl, i was about 13, and hell, that was scary! .. i mean i thought it was a peck not a full on kinda ... you get the picture hehe...

He drives a sportscar, he works a high end job, he's earned alot of money, he made one advance and accepted that she wasn't ready, he took her out like a gentlemen and showed her a good time.....Yup he sounds like a total dirtbag.

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    he's after something. try not to act so innocent around him and dont be impressed just yet.
    He must be conniving. I mean who would EVER be after something in a relationship.

i still think you shouldn't fall for this hotshot just yet. if you're not sure.. just wait. give it a little more time and try to keep your innocence.. once its gone you can't take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by lovestruck
    i still think you shouldn't fall for this hotshot just yet. if you're not sure.. just wait. give it a little more time and try to keep your innocence.. once its gone you can't take it back.
    couldn't have said it better myself. it's almost the same with me and my guy. he's my first and im like his a hundredth (you get the point). I took my time before i actually trusted him fully, and now i know that i didnt fail. He's been such a great guy since. Anyway, some guys just love the chase so don't act too ignorant or whatsoever. Let him know that you won't just take any sh*t from anyone.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    18 and never been kissed?!

HA!

Try 19 lightweight!

poor guy
    your big day will come, eventually. i'm not one to do it, but go hit up a bar and maybe some drunk chick will be very nice. Tell her you'll buy her some drinks, and slip some everclear in there, she will not know what hit her, until she sobers up and your next to her. She'll say date rape, but i think not, alcohol is not a date rap drug

uhhh, okay, you are really creepy.........

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I need no sympathy.

It's not somethin' I fret over.

Spilled milk on the other hand...

That's somethin' to cry about.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsavagebeast
    poor guy
    your big day will come, eventually. i'm not one to do it, but go hit up a bar and maybe some drunk chick will be very nice. Tell her you'll buy her some drinks, and slip some everclear in there, she will not know what hit her, until she sobers up and your next to her. She'll say date rape, but i think not, alcohol is not a date rap drug
    Your first kiss should be something special, not an act of desperation.

I didnt have my first kiss till i was 18, and i waited far too long (not age wise though, that was my choice) like i was going with the guy for like a month before we kissed(coz i was terrified too), my advice go for it, you will feel like this time asking us about it u couldve spent making out!!!!

Sorry guys for not responding to your post on time! Well, just an update… the guy I went out with and I are officially together; it’s been almost 3 months. It’s funny how a couple of months can change a person around. I’ve moved out from my parents so it’s been much easier to spend more quality time with him. A couple of months ago I was a virgin at everything, but shit… now I feel like I’m a f*ckin pro at all of this stuff. And let me tell ya, going out with him has been a blast. We’re so carefree when we hang out… and it seems like everything else in the world does not matter. But not only that, the sex is SUPER great! Sometimes we even do it 7 or 8 times a day. I could never be happier, and he feels the same. He treats me well, goes out of his way to do things for me. He’s my 2nd best friend… we go on photo expeditions and can just have fun like kids. I’ve always wanted someone like him. I was a little skeptical at first and after the first few times I sort of lost interest. Though those things did happen, I was willing to give it time, and surprisingly getting to know him completely changed my mind. His shell is very intimidating and deceiving but he’s a very sweet, humble and hard working man.

Tone Guest
    Glad to hear you're happy, Nalyh.

(:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast